i waited but you never came...pt two

((Kiri goes on a hunt for izuku, so this does not involve katsuki, well it does kinda..also I'm sorry for all the time skips, and it's a bit rushed....also I donno what's going on with the order of each chapter....i don't know if it's just doing it for me....or for you all as well....but I apologize...also it's kinda short...)) (Warning! Gore, abuse, death, suicide. Read if you want.)

Two and a half months later

Kiris POV
It's been almost three months...im losing my mind....ive started to see him, everywhere I go, around every corner I turn I see him, and oh how much I wish it were real....but it's not. And it's all his fault. He took my love.
I've been on a hunt, for the person who took my katsuki from me...who hurt him....izuku midorya....i will find you...and I will kill you....even if it's the last thing I do.
I've been roaming the woods, following each clue that could possibly tell me where izuku has gone. But it's been quite for a while.

6 months after katsukis death
I've looked and looked, forever searching for the one who took my love, I've spotted him once but he got away
It's driving me mad, I need to find him, I need to avenge my sweet katsuki.

8 months after katsukis death
It's been so long....ive been running after him and hiding from others, my mission is still to find, capture and kill izuku....but...im starting to lose faith that I will ever find him...but no. I can't give up.

A week later
"izuku I know you're somewhere around here! I will find you, you son of a bitch!" I said as I ran threw the woods, I had found where izuku was hiding, but he had figured out I had spotted him before I had a chance to capture him. And, he started running. To me, he isn't a person anymore. He's my prey. And I'm going to kill him.

"HE WAS MY LOVE BEFORE HE WAS YOURS KIRI NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU LIKE I KILLED HIM! " Izuku yelled back at me. I didn't say anything back, because I knew I was right behind him, I could take him, I could right then and there, but I like the chase, it'll make him tired.
After about an hour
"Izuku oh izuku! I see you! I'm going to get you" I say, okay so maybe I've gone a bit mad okay? Wouldn't you if you were in my situation? But anywho, that's when I get him, I jump from a tree and I land on top of him. And in a matter of seconds he was out like a light, I had hit his head on a rock. I was planning on avenging katsuki. So I was gonna hurt izuku until he wishes that he had never done anything to katsuki.

After I had taken izuku back to my house and placed him in the basement
I had izuku chained to the floor by his ankle. And once he wakes up, he will understand just how much I hate him.
I waited a few minutes until I heard izukus breath sounds increase and his eyes opened  "kiri where the fuck am I?" He asked while looking up at me, he may not show it, but I could see the fear in his eyes. "Oh ha! I thought you'd recognize this place, this is katsukis basement. This is where you'll be spending the rest of your very short life. " I said, and I could hear how his breath hitched in fear. But before he could say anything, I bent down so we were eyes level, and then a knife was imbedded into his hand. The sound of his screams gave me hope that this would bring peace to katsuki. "Kiri you know katsuki would hate you for this" He said, his voice sounding faint like he was going to pass out. Huh. How weak. "No. Katsuki would want you to suffer. But before I get started for real. I want to know why. Why did you have to take him away? Why did you hurt him? " I asked. And that's when izuku looked me in the eyes, and a smirk found it's way to his lips. "Because it was fun. " He said. And that's when I snapped, I punched him, and grabbed the knife out of his hand, earning another scream from him and I stabbed his foot and then his other foot and then his other hand. I started leaving cuts all over his body, his stomach his arms his face, soon his blood surrounded us. He wasn't dead yet though. I grabbed his chin making him look at me "maybe in your next life you'll be a better fucking person. But let's hope you don't get a next life. Let's hope you rot in hell for the rest of eternity for what you did. I hate you and so did katsuki. And I will never stop hating you. Fuck you. " I said before I left the room. Leaving izuku down there to bleed out. I know I didn't do enough. I wanted to cut all of his limbs off one by one, but he would've died quicker and I wanted him to suffer long. I know I sound evil, I know that I'm no better the izuku. But he took my happiness away, he took katsuki from this world and that alone can drive someone crazy.  I'm just the head the craziness chose to live in. I'm letting it consume me and once I know izuku is dead ill get to be with katsuki again because my mission will be complete.
After a few minutes
I was back down there, seeing izuku lying limp on the cold ground, I walk over to him. I check his pulse....there isnt one. He is dead....hes dead!...i get to be with my katsuki again.....i walk out of the room again, and up the stairs...to me and katsukis room....i haven't been in there since hes been gone....i walk over to our dresser...i remember, when me and katsuki first moved in there...he spend months painting and designing the desser just how he wanted it..he was always good at stuff like that......i open one of the top draws and I grab the gun that was stowed away in there and i place it to my temple. "Katsuki, my love, I will see you once again" I said right before I pulled the trigger.
............

((I'm sorry it's so rushed....and I apologize for all the crazy stuff....im sorry  if you don't like it......please tell me if there is any spelling mistakes..))