The better part of my mind suggested and I giggled.

Oh my prince!

My phone tinged and I reached towards it.

Hope you revealed the dress. Can't wait to see you.
-A

Instead of typing back, I called him. My eyes narrowed as he didn't answer. Groaning, I threw the phone away and picked up the dress. Placing it over my figure, I turned to the side. Already planning what I wanted to do for makeup and hair. Switching on the hair dryer, I dried my hair thinking that we already had dinner what would we do now, getting all fancily dressed.

Probably watch a movie in the cinema - just the two of us?

Have dinner- again?

Take a flight to Eifel tower - that's absurd Amal.

Huffing, I brushed my hair and straightened them. Staring with the makeup, I put some shimmery glitter over my eyelids and made the perfect wink I had practiced in the past years. Going with the thick mascara, I coated my lashes and then smeared some concealer and then the blush. My face was thin so I left out the contouring but bronzed my cheekbones. Deciding on the lipstick, I didn't want to go with the same blood red one. Biting the inside of my cheek. I picked up the one I had recently got. Applying it on my lips, I smiled. It was wine red, dark and rich and made my lips look more puffier. It was a colour of sin and I felt rebellious wearing it.

" Okay now."

Moving towards the dress, I picked it up. Walking inside the bathroom, I slipped off my clothes and shrugged on the dress. I hurried out of the bathroom in excitement. Standing before the mirror I gasped. The dress was black and made out of finest of fabric. It reached till my toes and had a slit that went as high as my knee on the left side. The fitted dress smug against my hips. It had a v for the neckline and cool air nipped at my uncovered scapula and arms. My upper back was uncovered and had a thin strap that went diagonally against my spine.

The front bodice had a small pattern of thin jewels around the neckline. And it fit against my curves perfectly. I had gotten a little curvy after two kids but Arsalan said that I looked perfect no matter how I was.

Smiling at my reflection, I wore the dangling earring. Folding my hair in a sleek bun, I pinned them at my nape. Leaving my back bare for the man's little imagination.

Strapping up the heels, I posed before the vanity until my phone dinged. Spraying some perfume, I flickered my grey eyes to the screen.

We wouldn't want the driver to freeze in the cold, now would we, Janaan.
-A

I laughed realising what he meant and hurried for the clutch. Casting a quick glance at the mirror I draped a wooden shawl over my clothes. With shivering toes. I walked out of the bedroom, my eyes falling on the back fur coat on the stand by the door. A breath of relief washing over my mouth.

" You're a mastermind Arsalan."

The driver was indeed waiting for me in the cold London air and I smiled apologetically before sliding in the car. The dark night greeted us as the car rolled on the roads. I played with my wedding rings awaiting for another message from my husband. The ride soon came to an end and my heart thudded loudly when the car stopped before a familiar building.

I frowned my eyebrows as David walked out and greeted me.

" Ma'am please this way." I tightened my hold on the fur coat and looked at the man as he guided me inside. Once inside the building, he lead me to a door and pointed at it.

" Ma'am here's-"

His phone chimed and he attended it putting it on speaker.

" David you can leave now."