Bonus Chapter 4

So I was reading chapter 31 & 32 and after reading it, I was craving to write something like that again and so here it is-
Warning: this chapter is NOT for KIDS! 🙊🙈🙈

Amal

Will be waiting for you, Janaan.

-A

I giggled reading the cliche note. Averting my eyes to the boxes on the bed, I sat down. Tracing the silky ribbon on the top, I played with the bow whilst fanning myself with the note. Butterflies and volcanoes exploded inside my stomach in anticipation of what lay in the boxes. My toes curled as I slid the first box towards me and opened it. Revealing silver jewel dangling earrings.

" Aw Arsalan." I gushed. The earrings were absolutely beautiful and filled my heart with warmth.

Keeping them aside, I propped myself on my knees and undid the ribbon of the next black box revealing the expected heels. They were velvet black, thin strapped and beautiful made for model like feet.

" Tch Arsalan." I groaned. He had no limits of spoiling me.

My heart beats spiked up. And I moved to the larger box. That was wrapped in red with a silver ribbon over it. Loosening the ribbon, I let it fall before uncovering the lid. The thin paper greeted me and my slender fingers removed them away revealing the black fabric only to have my eyes grow large as saucers.

" Oh my God!" I slid off the bed and ran my fingers over the fabric before pulling it out. My lashes touching eyebrows as I stared with wide eyes. It was a dress. A beautiful one. But something I would have never imagined to wear.

The neckline was deep, forming a V. And the back; there wasn't a back. It was backless. Heat warmed up my cheeks as I kept it on the bed again. Arsalan wanted me to wear this.

I strolled to the vanity table and stood before it. Brushing my shower wet hair. My eyes sweeping over my features. I sighed and closed my eyes. Reaching to the photo frame on the table, I held it close to my chest.

Today was our wedding anniversary and we had celebrated it in the afternoon with our kids. Amaan had made a huge card for us as well. But Arsalan being the gentleman he was, suggested that we have an us time as well and so after the early dinner he disappeared leaving me to hitch the kids with Marwa and Fahad who were on holidays and visiting us. Marwa was cheeky as she giggled offering to let Amaan and Hayat stay the night at her hotel and even offered the kids for ice cream.

I was a little sad that we were going out without the kids but again it was an us time. The disappearing man had left behind these boxes and that seductress dress behind.

I covered my face with my palms. It was so revealing.

Amal, Arsalan would never let you wear something something like that infront of anyone. If he wants you to wear it, it means he wants you to wear it for him.