Chapter 11

Assalam O Alaikum .. How are you All..?? :)

Actually I was planning on to extending the story a little bit..First, I had somethings in my mind to add but I thought that would prolong the story and you guys wouldn't enjoy but now I think adding those few things would only make the characters more strong and you'd actually enjoy more.. Because "The Awaiting Bride" finished off pretty soon , so I plan to make this story a little long one.. What do you think ?? I am totally up for adding more interesting things in Arsalan's life because if I don't , it'll feel as if everything's on Amal's plate .. So Yeah .. !! Tell me what do you think About It .. ??

And I have decided that I won't repeat the scenes of Arsalan and Shahwar's conversations from 'The Awaiting Bride' as I have already written them in Shahwar's POV so I'll write different scenes and conversations in this book..

Hope you Enjoy the Chapter .. ;)

***

Arsalan

I frowned.Lines forming on my forehead as I bit the inside of my cheek.At this bright time of the day, there was still no movement from inside the large mansion.It almost felt as if no one lived in there since ages.The gates were always closed since the last week I had started to come here and no one went in or out of the boundaries of the mansion.

I sighed frustrated, running my hands through my hair.I had dropped Amal here some weeks ago on that rainy night but now it seemed as if she didn't live here anymore.It was now ticking me off seeing no response from the opposite end.I just wanted a glimpse of her.I just wanted to make sure she was okay but what held me back from knocking on those bloódy gates were her expressions that she held in her large teary eyes on that night when I saw her last time.

I waited for five more minutes outside her house before starting the car and driving off.

Disappointed.

An unsettling feeling had taken its place in my stomach whenever I thought of the particular grey eyed-woman.She truly was different from anyone I had ever seen.Something about her just pulled me more towards her.It wasn't that I had feelings for her or that I loved her.It was something I could not point out that I had for her.But I knew it was stronger than care.

She had just held me captive that instead giving more time to the office work, I was here looking at her house like a stalker.She had this power within her majestic eyes that wouldn't leave me for a second.Her thoughts were occupied by my mind and yet I wasn't able to get rid of them.

Maybe I didn't want to get rid of them.

I had a loving family, people to look after but unintentionally she had become someone, that I wanted to look after.To protect her and keep her away from all the harm.To store her safely in a bottle and hide it somewhere with stars that no one could ever harm her.

"Amal"

I tested the words on my lips as they rolled off.Her name was beautiful and it suited well on her.It had become my favorite name now.

Amal

Amal

Amal

Amal

I snapped back to reality when I saw an elderly woman on the side of the road with some heavy bags.I slowed down the car before stopping it a little ahead of her.Getting down from the vehicle I rounded it before assisting to help her.She sighed in relief before handing the bags full of grocery to me.