Chapter 33

Amal

Everything was drifting away.

Like sand was washing away everything.The once giant objects now crumbling into useless particles.

As if wind was pulling and pushing everything apart.

Everything was ending.Surrending before the powerful.

My demons teasing me.Torturing mr.Making me realize that my eyes were blinded with dreams that never would come true.And only one dream would change into reality.Only one man would become the reality.Only dream would become my biggest nightmare.

Jalal Khan

The name that only made cold shivers run down my spine.Made me paralyzed.The name that brought my life on edge.

Shutting my eyelids, I retrieved back to the dream I had.The scenes once again playing on the curtain of my mind.Because it wasn't a dream but rather a flashback of my miserable life.

"Don't act so innocent.I know all about you."The man spat.His pale eyes cold making me tremble.

"Its not like this-"

He hissed, rubbing his forehead.

"What did I say to you.Shut Up."I clamped my mouth shut.Wiping away the trails of tears.I turned my face towards the large window seeing the pitch black sky pity me.

"I cannot believe this."The man muttered under his breath.Making me turn my eyes his way.

"How much more cheap can you get.You act so innocent but you're a devil in disguise."

"No.You're thinking wron-"Like a jolt of electricity he stood up from the sofa making me flinch and step back.

"I am thinking wrong, huhn? I am Jalal Khan and you know who you are-"He held my jaw in a harsh grip as I struggled to move away from him but his death grip on my skin prevented me.His steel grip so tight, that I could feel my skin burning.Awaiting for a bruise to form on it.

"You are a bloody orphan, who knows well how to trap men in her palms.You are a woman who has no shame."He spat angrily, digging his nails in my skin.

But I had turned numb hearing his words.The energy to fought back all draining out of my body as tears became my only ally.

I was a b-bloody o-orrphan.

Never in my life had I heard that words for myself.On one had addressed me an orphan before but it didn't change the reality.Although Uncle and Aunty were my spiritual parents but I wasn't their daughter.

"If you get a change you wouldn't wait to wrap a man in your dainty fingers."The man continued on.

"But remember this beautiful, remember this and imprint this in your pretty mind.I would always find your lover.I would kill him first.Then I would kill you."He moved his eyes away and frowned.Indicating that he was thinking something.

"No.No.No.How could I kill you.I would not kill you.I would kill your lover but then I'll drag you back to this hell.I would then torture you very much till you know of nothing else.And you know I am capable of doing all this."He removed his hands off me making me inhale a large breath.My hand moving to my jaw.

"If any man comes near you, know that I'll destroy you, beautiful."He said angrily before storming off.

Making me crumble to the ground and sob loudly.