CHAPTER 3 MOZAR

Meanwhile, in another part of the valley, David soon found himself tossed into a cell by two of the men in black suits that had captured him. Once David was inside the cell, one of the men immediately closed and locked the cell door behind him.

Rushing towards the cell door and grabbing its metal bars, David began to shout out for them to let him go. "Shut up!" A blue, robot prison guard that stood next to his cell told him.

"But I don't belong here!" David protested. "And I haven't done anything illegal or stole from or hurt anyone!"

"Yeah! Right!" The blue, robot prison guard shot back. "Like I haven't heard that one before!"

"But you haven't even told me why I'm here!" David reminded the robot guard.

"Don't play dumb!" The blue, robot guard said. "You think you can fool me and the others, but we all know you broke one of the biggest laws in this land!"

"What law?" David demanded.

"If telling you will make you put a lid on it, then I'll be more than happy to answer your question!" The robot guard replied. "The reason you're here is that you broke this land's 4th rule: All those in this land and valley who are ages 8 and above are required to carry passports at all times if they want to move around through the valley and outside its borders, except for the king's castle, this prison and other restricted areas, where only those authorized and extremely privileged by the ruler of this land himself can go!"

"Like all our other laws, Rule 4 is absolutely mandatory to follow! And everyone in this whole land is regularly scanned for these passports!" The blue robot prison guard explained. "Anyone, who is caught without a passport that is age 8 or above will immediately be arrested and sent here to this prison!"

"But I just got here to this valley!" David tried to protest. "How could I have known about that law!?"

"That's your problem, not mine!" The robot guard answered. "The punishment for breaking that rule is life at this prison, so if I were you, I would start getting used to that cell of yours that you're going to be living in, except for when you're required to do your daily work!"

"What work?" David questioned.

"You'll see!" The robot guard replied. "In fact, your first work shift is about to start any minute now!"

Suddenly, David saw 4 blue robot guards and they were being led by a bigger, silver and more intimidating robot, who must've been the boss of the robot guards at this prison! "Where is our latest prisoner?" The silver robot demanded.

"He's in this cell, warden, right next to me!" The blue robot guard replied.

"Good! I want to see what our prison's newest fresh meat looks like!" The robot warden said.

Then, the blue robot guard unlocked and opened the door to David's cell. Next, David was taken out of his cell and before he could react, he saw and felt one of the 4 blue robot guards that was with the robot warden put a black, metal collar around his neck that instantly locked itself tight around his neck!