Chapter 62: Can I Have This Dance?

Start from the beginning

........

"You said relationship....." I Looked into his eyes.....

He looked away from me blushing and biting his lip.... I was about to say something else when he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the curtains..

As we entered, I was immediately hit with the sight of red and pink, heart shaped balloons.... everywhere....

Selena Gomez, love you like a love song, faintly playing in the background.....

There were students huddled in various groups, dancing with each other.... ultimately having the time of their lives with their friends...

It was nice to see...,,

"Alex!!" A familiar voice yelled.

I turned around, just in time to catch Anna in a hug.....

This is awkward...
ThIs iS aWkwArD!

"You look amazing!" She says.....

Since she was hugging me and knew who I was, it is safe to say Jason only erased the memory of us using our powers away from her.... so she still knows us.

"Anna! Hi!" I smiled, breaking the hug. "You look beautiful...."

She really did though.... her hair was slightly curled.... and she wore a simple red dress with, a soft glam, natural makeup look... and to top it off with some fantabulous, red bottoms....

.........

I can see why Jason would like her...

....

Speaking of him.......

I looked up and there he was...... He gave a little wave and one of those, no lipped smiles, with the head nod.

He wore a navy blue suit.... that hugged his muscles tightly.......

Underneath his blazer he wore a low cut shirt, that showed off his chest...

his pecs.... cleavage..

His tiddies...

Nice...

Wait- 😫🤦‍♂️ ugh!

I tore my eyes off of Jason's body and forced myself to look somewhere else.... before my mind started to imagine stuff...

.........

"Hey guys! it's about time you all came in!" Katie's voice came from no where... "Come Dance!"

With that, she pulled Darius and I out onto the dance floor, and I could not be happy enough to get away from that weird ass situation....

We all danced..... and danced.... and danced.... until time started to drift on by......

I was actually having that much of a good time..... I almost forgot about life.... and the drama that came with it......

~~~~~~~~~
Jason's POV
~~~~~~~~~

"You know that this is a Valentine's dance..... right?" Mikey says, as he sits down in the empty chair beside me.

I rolled my eyes.....

"Oh.... okay" He says... "Attitude."

I didn't say anything...... I just looked up into the crowd..... my eyes immediately landing on Alex...

"Oh..... I see.... so that's what's wrong with you....." He trailed off, letting silence fall over us...

The only thing you could hear, was the music and the distant chatters of the people...