Rose let go of her cheek which was a bit red.

"You can't do anything against me Mr.Jeon, I'm a famous idol,my fans will destr-"

"YOU FU- DON'T THINK I CAN'T FIRE YOU, I'M STILL TOLERATING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS, YOUR FANS KNOWS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CO-MEMBERS."

She shaken in fear, gulping.

"O-Opp-"

"LEAVE THE FREAK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU." Jungkook pointed his finger towards door.

"Oppa he is just a gold dri-"

"LEAVE."

Rose gritted her teeth and looked at Tae who was still crying while holding his injured hand.

"YOU'LL REGRET IT, YOU BITCH." She stomped out from room angrily.

Jungkook huffed in anger.

"H-hyungie."

Jungkook facial expression softened as he quickly turned to him and gently took him in bridal style.

"H-Hyungie hults."

"You'll be fine flower, you'll be fine, hyungie will make your pain go away okay." Jungkook comforted the little ignoring the word he had said.

••••••••••••

"NWOOO, TAETAE DWONT WAN ILT." Tae screamed loudly causing both Youngjae and Jungkook to covered their ears.

They were in hospital, the one Youngjae work in. Both adults infront of little who was sitting on patient bed of Youngjae's cabin, looking so scare.

After treating his wound Youngjae said it's deep cut so he have to give him an injection, so the wound get infection but the poor little started cry and scream saying he didn't want it, he was scare of it.

"Flower please." Jungkook tried to hugged him but the latter only pushed him and curled in bed.

"Nwo Nwo, TaeTae scal, scal of nwedle." Tae mumbled looking at his hyung with pouty lips and red puffy eyes.

Taehyung was in little space.

But Jungkook was too worried to notice it, he was ignoring how the way Tae was talking and thinking it's just because he was scare.

"Look flower, you have to, please for me, your hyungie, please flower. I promise I'll give you everything you ask." Jungkook pleaded, he was scare of his hand getting infection.

Tae shook his head, hiccuping.

Jungkook sighed and turned towards Youngjae who was stunned to see his friend pleading and being so worried for someone, well he never expected to see this, not yet.

"Youngjae after my signal."

Youngjae nodded getting ready to inject the injection.

"Flower, don't be scare, doc won't give you Needle anymore." Jungkook smiled.

"Weally?"

"Yes."

Tae smiled brightly and wiped his tears.

"Huggie." Tae made grabby hand towards Jungkook who nodded and hugged him.

"Flower is such a brave boy."

"Mwe?" Tae asked looking up, Jungkook looked down and pinched his cheek.

"Yes, you. You're a brave boy, aren't you?"