35

It's been 3 months since chaeyoung stopped talking to Mina. Mina try to approach her but she always ignore her.

Chaeyoung usually stuck herself in office work. But the truth is she still misses Mina.

"Mina where are you going?" Sana asked.
"I am going to Japan. I don't think chaeyoung will talk to me again"

"give her some time. She will talk to you. She can't be angry on someone for more time" jihyo said.

Mina just smile and give a letter to Dahyun.
"can you please give it to chaeyoung" Mina asked while smiling and controlling her tears to not to fall out of eyes.

Dahyun hugged mina.
"I am sorry I shouldn't have force you to tell her the truth"
Mina hugged her back.

"it's okay... I have to tell her that one day"

"Mina... Is your husband will also come with you?" jeongyeon asked.

"no... I am going to my parents so I can tell them to get divorce with j-hope. I'll come back here again to chaeyoung after I will get divorce from j-hope"

"but-" nayeon was cut off.

"I think I need to go. My flight is in 1 hour" Mina said and smiled and grabbed her luggage.

All girls hugged mina. Mina took bangchan and caressed his hair and said Byee to him and all the girls.

"bye" Mina said and left.

It's 11PM. It's time when chaeyoung use to come home from work.

"why you all are sitting like this?" chaeyoung asked and bangchan run to her.
Chaeyoung lift him up.

"Mina left" nayeon said...

Tears started falling down.
"oh!" chaeyoung said and put bangchan down. And started going to her room.

But dahyun grabbed her wrist.
"she said this letter is for you" she handed chaeyoung the letter.

"okay... I will read it." chaeyoung said and smile. But they all are not blind to not to notice tears in chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung took a shower. Drops of water and drops of tears get mixed in it.

She came out and saw the letter.
She opened it.

My chaeyoungie!
I don't want to start from the bad things happen to us.
I was soo happy just by walking in rain with you. Talking with you. Sitting in the beach enjoying the sunset with you.
Everything with you is perfect.
Your smile you know you resembles the lion cub. When you smile. That's why we call you cub.
Your dimples. I think I love your smile more than you. Hehe!
I know I ruined everything...
But... When I fell in love with you I was already married.
Trust me it was a forceful marriage.
We both are not into each other.
And about the wounds you use to treat are all given by him.
I am really sorry Chaeng for not telling you. I am deeply in love with you. I don't want to lose you.
I don't know how will I'll leave with out you.
I will miss you my love...
I love you...Just you.
Your's Minari

Chaeyoung broke after reading that letter. She cry and cry until the next morning. She slept at 5 am.
"I love you too Minari~" Is the last sentence she said before drifting into sleep.