21

<3:30 AM same day...>
The bell of Minas door rung.

After the 2nd bell Mina got up and opened the door revealing j-hope.

Chaeyoung, nayeon and jeongyeon are still present in her house. Sleeping peacefully.

J-hope was a little tipsy. That means he is drunk. He pushed Mina and headed towards his room. On the way he found Mina's room door is open he saw a small girl sleeping on Mina's bed revealing her stomach a little.

Mina got what j-hope was thinking.
"last night my friends came. And they got too drunk. So I decided to make them sleep in house" Mina said without any expression. J-hope nodded but still his gaze are on the younger girls bare stomach.

Mina closed the door. J-hope snapped out of his erotic thoughts. And looked at Mina.

"where are the other girls?" he asked.
"none of your business"
"it is don't forget that we both are owner of this house EQUALLY"
Mina don't utter a word. She raise her hand and about to turn the knob to open the door but j-hope caught her wrist.

"I asked you something"
"do you want to duck them. Why you are a fucker?"

J-hope got angry and slapped Mina on her face which cause blood from her lips.
Then j-hope got in his room and locked himself.

Mina was sure that he'll not wake up earlier then 11am as he was drunk.

She got interrupted with her thoughts when she saw a baby cub coming out of the room while rubbing her eyes. Just like a kid.

"Minari~ what happened. I heard something weird." her tone is still full of sleepiness.

"ugh... N-nothing i-i just fell"
"lie again... Hmm? Let me treat you" chaeyoung said and grabbed Mina's wrist carefully. Like she was grabbing a fine China plate.

The marks that chaeyoung treated before were all caused by none other than Mina's own husband j-hope.

They sat on the bed and chaeyoung asked where the first aid kit is. Mina points towards her restroom. And chaeyoung sat beside Mina while holding some of the ornaments needed for her wound.

She took a cotton and dipped it in dettol and gently placed it on side of Mina's lips.

"oww.. " Mina screamed as it was burning. (Mina's scream is like a whistle...😜😂)

"Minariii it hurts more then this. While seeing you in pain. How the heck you can have these marks on your face. At least twice in a week. I am not forcing you to tell me how did you get it. But I swear if it will continue I'll make sure the one who causes you this would suffer" chaeyoung said and packed the kit.

Mina just nodded. Chaeyoung gave a quick peck on Mina's lips. And got under the blanket again. And stared at Mina with puppy eyes.

"finee" Mina understood what the younger one tryna say. She switch off the lights and slept beside her girlfriend while cuddling.

"you can read my puppy eyes too... Ugh!" chaeyoung said.

"I love you my baby soo much" Mina said and plant a soft kiss on chaeyoung's forehead.

"I love you more my minarii"