31

It's been a week since they both were dating.

But soon Nayeon mom caught them kissing and both were thrown out of the house.

Jeongyeon apologize to Nayeon's parents and request them to keep nayeon with them. But nayeon is deeply in love with jeongyeon so she decided to leave house with jeongyeon.

They started working in a bakery and slept in the bakery. There they found Jihyo.

Jihyo was thrown on a dustbin when she was born with a note.
She is a mistake.
A old grandma help Jihyo to grow but as soon as Jihyo turn 10 she passed out.

Jihyo started working in this bakery when she was 11.

Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon became close friends. They use to sleep in bakery.

At one night they decided to ran away as this city is full of bad memories.

With 500$ in there pocket they book a 3 tickets to Bussan.

On there way they found a little girl hiding in the washroom.

Her name was 'Son Chaeyoung' she was 12 and she was dishomed because of her intrest in same gender.

They started working in a grocery store and started going in a government school. So that they could study and become a good person.

There they found Tzuyu who ran from her house because her parents divorced. And there grocery friends Sana and Momo.

Sana, Momo and Tzuyu use to leave together in a tent near forest. People think that this tent is here because traveler's are here for hacking, camping or something else. But the truth is it's Tzuyu's, Sana and Momo's home.

When they all count there money together. It is enough to buy a house...

They started leaving in a rented house in an apartment but Momo fell in love with apartments owner daughter Kim Dahyun.

And they ended up leaving that apartment too.

They finally settled when a person named Park Jinyoung aka JYP recognised their talent that how intelligent they all are. He asked them to join his school. But they said they don't have enough money to be in a private school even they don't have a place to leave.

He helped the girls as he bought them an apartment and allow them to study without any fee in his school.

those 8 girls became apple of his eyes. Best in everything. His school ranks on 14th number in the city. But as those 8 girls started winning every compitation either related to studies or sports or music or arts or anything else. Now his school is on 4th number in the whole country.

And about those 8 girls they became each other family.

•END OF FLASHBACK•