9

"here..." Mina pass a paper to chaeyoung.

"what's this? "

"test paper"
"I don't want to give it" chaeyoung said and pouted.

"you have to" Mina said and pinched chaeyoung nose.

"ah... I don't want please... " chaeyoung said while doing agyeo

Mina got melted by the younger woman's agyeo

"this is 20 marks test if you'll got more then 15 then.... " Mina began to think.
"a movie treat on Saturday from my side" Mina said which make chaeyoung so excited.

"okay deal done Ma'am" chaeyoung said and saluted Mina. Which make her chuckle.

"I have something for you" Mina said and started searching in her bag.

"here take it. I know you love this" Mina said while placing a box of strawberries on the desk.

Chaeyoung stood up from her bench from excitement. It's like you gave a kid her/ his favourite ice cream. Her eyes are sparkling while she was opening the box. She put a strawberry in her mouth. And give thumbs up to Mina. Mina chuckled at younger one cuteness.

Chaeyoung pull her arms and hold strawberry in front of Mina's mouth. Mina took a bite from chaeyoung's hand and now both hide there faces to hide there red cheeks.

"okay, start doing paper" Mina said.

"by the way Minari~..."
"hmm? "
"how do you know that I love strawberries"

"uhmm... Actually Chae... Uhmm... "

The older one said everything she knows about chaeyoung's past. The younger one just smiled and started writing.

<AFTER CHECKING THE PAPER>
"your test" Mina said and passed the checked paper in front of chaeyoung.

"17!!" chaeyoung screamed in excitement.

"okay... So Saturday at 10 am at my house?" Mina asked and chaeyoung blushed.

"still Thursday and Friday are remaining I want to watch movie ASAP" chaeyoung pouted.

"only 2 days are left baby cub" Mina said and pinched chaeyoungs nose.