19

They all enjoyed the coffee made by our No Jam Bros.

"and chaeyoung was like... Hyung protect me or she'll kill me" nayeon said and laughed.

"you are embarrassing me in front of my girlfriend unnie" chaeyoung said.

But instead of reacting Mina plant a soft kiss on chaeyoung's cheek.

They were sharing stories of the past. Nayeon and jeongyeon keep on teasing each other. And nayeon keep on stating that Nayeon and Jeongyeon have 2 kids which are Chaeyoung and tzuyu.

Tzuyu was cleaning the kitchen.
As Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung literally turned it into a mess.

"I'll come back after helping tzuyu. She is working for at least 30 minutes. " Mina said and left the drawing room and enter in the kitchen.

"hey! Need some help? " Mina asked and tzuyu shook her head she was cleaning the utensils. While listening to music.

"miss can you please change this song. My hands are full of soap. So I can't" Mina smiled and nodded.

She took Tzuyu's phone and saw the lock screen. Mina chuckled a bit.

"you love dogs? " she asked and tzuyu nodded

"I am sorry but you have a password... So how can I open it?"
"oh.. Don't worry miss. It's have face lock to. Just hold it infront of my face. It will unlock" Mina did what tzuyu told and the main wallpaper displayed.

It was a pic of tzuyu and Sana.

Mina got shocked for a second "Tuzyu-ah is she is Sana? "Tzuyu just nodded

"Tuzyu-ah is she is Sana? "
Tzuyu just nodded.

"is her full name is minatozaki sana? "
Tzuyu nodded again.

"is she's in Japan"

"what do you want miss. Why you keep sprinkling salt on my wounds" tzuyu said and annoyance is present in her tone.

"Miahne ~ tzuyu I don't want to. But I know her. She was my neighbor. When I was in Japan." tzuyu ignored what she said.

"look miss I totally respect you. But I don't want to hear anything related to Sana. I am trying to move on... Every night, every day, every hour and every second. She is one in my mind. Her cute giggles. Her clumsy behavior. Her clingyness. And everything about her I am missing. I lied to Chaeng that I moved on from her. But how can you move on from the one who gave me soo much of memories. If I am in my room I use to miss her presence. If go to grocery store I miss how she use to buy things. When I am on beach. I miss how she use to play in water. I can't move on from her. She is the one I have loved in my life." tzuyu said and started crying.

Mina hugged tzuyu giving her a shoulder to cry and rely.

"I am sorry miss Myoui. I am continually ruining your birthday" tzuyu said and release the hug.

"tzuyu look... I know it's hard for you to move on. But Sana she also miss you. We can't talk too much due to our busy schedules but once in a week when I use to talk to her. She'll always mention something about you... I just thought that it is a coincidence that you two have same lovers name." Mina said and tzuyu smiled.

They went outside. And sat on sofa.