34

"either you will tell her or I will" dahyun said to Mina.

"I will tell dahyun just wait... "

"wait... For how many more months or years you will keep chaeyoung in lie. You have to tell Chae the truth you are hiding" dahyun said..

"what truth? " chaeyoung appears from behind.

Both got a little shock.

"Ask YOUR girlfriend" dahyun said.
"you have to tell her or I will tell her..." she added and left.

Now Mina and Chaeyoung were all alone in the room.

"what happened to unnie why she was acting like that." chaeyoung said while moving towards Mina's back and hugged her from behind.

Mina found this as a right opportunity as she know that she can't tell that face to face.

"Chaeng... " Mina spoke with her polite voice.

Chaeyoung who is standing while hugging Mina's back and her eyes were close enjoying the warmth of the latter hummed in response.

"I w-want to tell you a t-truth"

"you can continue. I am always listening to you" chaeyoung said her eyes are still close. She is still hugging Mina from behind and enjoying the warmth.

"it is very serious"

Chaeyoung started unwrapping her hands but Mina hold them.

"I can't tell you face to face" chaeyoung again wrapped her arms around Mina and put her chin on latter's shoulder.

"iamactuallymarried" Mina said in her full speed.

Chaeyoung chuckled.
"calm down I can't hear you if you'll speak like that"

"chaeyoung... I am already married" Mina said.

Chaeyoung can't utter a word. She froze in her spot.

Tears started falling from both women's eye. Chaeyoung unwrapped her arms around Mina.

Mina put her palm on chaeyoung's cheek.
"d-do you l-leave me"

"l-lets give this a b-break" that was the last sentence chaeyoung spoke while running out of the house.

Mina collapsed on the floor. Eyes full of tears and heart full of regrets.

Chaeyoung ran until she reached to the beach. The same beach where both of them promised to be with each other. Chaeyoung sat on the same place where they use to sit.
She want to hate Mina for being married and still having a relationship with her. She want to hate Mina for playing with her feelings. But she can't that's why she gate her self more...