18

<OUTSIDE MINA'S DOOR>
"yaah! Press the bell...its been 3 minute since you are staring at the door. Neither you are pressing the bell nor letting me to press." tzuyu said in a very angry voice.

"I am nervous" chaeyoung said.

"it's the 100th time you are saying the same line. Since we sat in the taxi you keep saying it. Can you please tell me why the heck you are nervous?" Tzuyu's voice is filled with impatientness.

"I don't know how to start the conversation with Nayeon and jeongyeon unnie.. And secondly what if Mina will say no to take this gift" tzuyu sighed after hearing what the older one said.

"look... I have told you the whole story how I talked to them in taxi right? " tzuyu asked with her most soothing voice and chaeyoung just nodded.

"they will be very happy if you'll talk to them. Okay? Don't worry" tzuyu said and finally pressed the bell.

"yaah! I was still not ready"

"pfftt! Miss Myoui will love your gift" tzuyu said and patted chaeyoung's head.

Mina opened the door.
And hugged chaeyoung as soon as she saw her.

Chaeyoung didn't hesitate and hugged her girlfriend back.

And whispered softly in her ear. "Happy Birthday Love! " this make Mina blush soo hard.

After a minute they finally released the hug.

"oh! Tzuyu you also came. Happy to know that you are here too." Mina said.

"I was here for about 1 minute but you too are on different planet." tzuyu whispered.

"ughmm? " Mina asked in confusion.

"nothing can I get in. My legs are hurting." tzuyu said.

"oh... Sorry sorry you can." Mina said and showed her gummy smile.

<IN LIVING ROOM>
"don't worry she'll talk to us." nayeon said and hold her girlfriend's hand and caressed it with her thumb.

Jeongyeon gave a quick peck on Nayeon's cheek.

<AFTER 30 MINUTES>
chaeyoung can't gather the courage to talk to them. But tzuyu got mixed properly with them.

"hey! Bro. Let's make some cold for your girlfriend and mine too and for tzuyu too" jeongyeon said out of nowhere making chaeyoung flinch. All 4 girls got shocked out of jeongyeons sudden appeal to chaeyoung.

"o-okay... H-hyu-ung" chaeyoung said and smile.

"no no not at all... Not here... YOO JEONGYEON  and SON CHAEYOUNG nooo.." nayeon said.

"hey... It's okay... I also want to taste my cub's coffee" Mina opposed.

"They make brilliant coffee... But the mess they will cause in your kitchen will be at very high level. Like you can literally faint by seeing that mess" nayeon said.

"It's like our ritual. If there is someones birthday they both use to make coffee for them. Its really tasty. And at the end the one who use to clean that mess was me and Sana un-" tzuyu stopped as she remember the memory with her one and only love Sana.

How they use to clean the mess. How they use to talk. Sometimes after cleaning Sana use to drop something which make them to clean it again. Her sweet and clinché lines. Everything she did with her was beautiful.

A tear escaped from Tzuyu's eyes as she remember those days. All girls gave a hug to Tzuyu. And wiped the tears.

"I am sorry for ruining the fun."

"hey hey it's okay... You didn't ruin it. Okay? " Mina said and patted Tzuyu's back.