33

"I am sorry... Please talk to me" Sana fall on her knees while crying.

Tzuyu want to ignore but she is in love with this women. How can she.

They were in their room. Everybody is listening to them. But they want to let them solve there matter by own.

Tzuyu went close to Sana and hugged her. Sana continue crying. Tzuyu sighed and wiped Sana's tears.

"hey! Look I forgive you. Okay? Now please don't cry. You didn't ate food from 2 days. Neither you are happy. I forgive you." tzuyu said and smiled.

Sana saw a smiling tzuyu and hugged her back.

Sana quickly wipe her tears. And pecked on Tzuyu's lips.

"I Waited to long. My Sana" tzuyu said and got up.

Sana got up and looked directly in Tzuyu's eyes. Yes! It makes her soo happy after hearing MY Sana from Tzuyu's mouth. She too waited for soo long just to feel the warmth of the younger one body.

The next thing she knows a pair of lips on her lips. Sana don't hesitate to reply.

Those were still as soft as they were before. Both of them missed this feeling. Feeling of little ticklishness in their stomachs. Beating of there hearts so fast.

"I love you Sana." tzuyu said and broke the kiss.

"I love you to chewy! " tzuyu smiled hearing her nickname again.

They both got off there room after 10 minutes.

And all girls and Daniel started acting like they didn't heard a word. But they have...

"you'll regret if you'll just tease me" tzuyu warned.

"I promise tzuyu I'll not JUST tease you. I'll tease you Twice the times" chaeyoung said.

"twice" bangchan said. It was the first word in bangchan's life he spoke.

All heads turn towards bangchan. And he just clap his hands and giggle.

"bang say it again" nayeon said .

Bangchan didnt let her smile frown he keep on smiling.

"bang say eomma" Jihyo said.

"no no bang say appa" Daniel said.

"bang say nayeon aunt is the prettiest"

"yaah! He can't speak that big sentence" jeongyeon said to her girlfriend.

"twice" bangchan spoke again and everybody started hugging him.

That night was a pressured night for 11 months bangchan.

Everybody in the room want bangchan to spoke there name but he keeps on saying twice.

That's why Daniel officially changed his company name to 'TWICE'.

Everybody left there jobs as they are now a part of TWICE company.

Tzuyu and chaeyoung got graduated. FINALLY.

Bangchan is now 1year and 2months old.

Najeong, DAHMO and Satzu got married on the same date.

Mina and chaeyoung were going smooth.

But a truth that chaeyoung is unaware and the same truth that is killing Mina slowly is that 'Mina is already married with j-hope'