Chapter 5

Ik Ik..it's been a while..I hope everyone is ok with vivid going around and the rioting. But racism has gotta stop fam.
#blacklivesmatter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The dang brute had the nerve to try and talked to me. Especially when he was the reason I probably had a concussion! Ok ok. I might be over exaggerating just a bit.

Anyway.

Yeah I pushed him, so what? I don't care. He barely knows me. You don't just do that to someone you don't know, it's freakin weird bro.

Or so I thought he didn't know me.

"Geez..I was just tryna help-"

"I DIDNT WANT YOUR HELP YOU STUPID FUDGE POP!!! I WAS FINE ALL BY MYSELF!!" Maybe I was a bit to harsh, but I have this thing about touching- It doesn't sit well with me..

"Ok calm down," he said softly "I'm sorry, ok? I should've been paying attention. Just calm down Ariel.."

I paused and looked at him I was pretty confused on how he knew my name since I didn't know him. I mean yeah I would see him in the hallways, in my classes, and at football games since he was the star quarterback but I didn't really know him, nor did I want to.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

He gave me this 'are you fucking serious-' look. "How do you not remember me? We've literally have all of the same classes together for our whole lives."

"Wait! Don't tell me- is your name Brian?" I was like genuinely confused.

"NO! Where did you get Brian from!? My name is Leon!"

"Oh." Was all I said.

He started to get close, to the point he was in between my legs since I was still sitting on the nurses bed. "How can you not remember me?"

I just looked at him, into those hazel brown eyes that seemed so familiar. As I was looking at him I saw a lot of pain, 'Why is he in so much pain? Why is he looking at me with pain?' It was heartbreaking to see him like this for some reason.

"I-I don't know, I'm sorry.."

He just sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder and breathed, "My god your still beautiful." I couldn't hear him well since the bell rung at that moment.

He raised his head and kissed my forehead. "I should get to class, stay here till the nurse is here."

I mumbled a whatever and he left.

Why does he seem so familiar...so...so...safe?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again sorry for not posting, with everything going on I'm having a writers block. I'll post when I can.
Be safe everyone ily
Insta: caramelo_adri
Yt: Imay Kazekage & Imay Comics
Locopotatoqween out