Chapter 4

I know I know!!
It's been FOREVER since the last book!
I'm sorry!!
*cries in corner*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the school fixing my hair to cover the bruise forming on my head. Let me tell you, it hurt like a mofo.

I wasn't paying attention and that's when it happened. I ran into HIS locker...

"WHAT THE FUC- FUDGE POP!" I screamed, I fell to the ground groaning in pain. There goes my nose. God I can never catch a break from pain. I wasn't paying any attention when he started helping me up and leaned me against the locker checking to see if I was alright.

"Hey are you alright?" He sounded like he actually cared, cue the snort, he was starting at me with this look. I can't describe it and will never be able to.

"I'm fine," I managed to get out, it sound a bit slurred though since I couldn't really focus at the moment, "just a small bump." I laughed.

"Small my ass" he groaned, and I can't believe what happened next. I wanted to hurt him, but due to my injuries I sadly couldn't. But boy if I could, he would not be impregnating anyone anytime soon..

This brute threw me over his shoulder! Even though there was nobody at school at the time, there were still teachers, the football players, and the cheerleaders. This big idiot took me all the way to the nurses station, which is all the way on the other side of the school might I add.

He sat me on the bed the nurse has in her office, it's a pretty big office, he got eye level to me, since I'm pretty small compared to him.

"I'm going to wait here with you until-"

I interrupted him by pushing him back all while yelling:

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST THREW ME OVER YOUR SHOULDER AND CARRIED ME THROUGH THAT GOSH DARN HALLWAY!!!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME YOU BRUTE!!!" Boy was I livid.

But little did I know.....he knew exactly WHO I was..

I know it's short. But I'm tired and don't really care. I wanna read a book. So..suck it up-
*hides in corner*
Next chapter will be out when I want it too, the book still sucks so...ya know..don't read it if u don't like it.
#positivevibes
#dontkillme
Locopotatoqueen is out!