Chapter 3

A's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A..why aren't you out front?"

"I'm currently stuffing my face with pancakes and bacon" I replied with a mouth full of food. It's not like he will be late or anything. It's like 5:38 in the morning, J doesn't have to be at school till 5: 45-

"Hurry up and bring me bacon too."

I rolled my eyes grabbed him a napkin of bacon, my stuff and ran and jumped in the Jeep giving him is bacon. "Your like totally welcome J" I drawled our like the annoying dumb blondes at our school, I'm not saying all blondes are dumb..there are a few that are smart like my friends Julia, well if I'm honestly his hair is really kinda golden, Samantha is smart and pretty, Keylana is too she is just a little crazy, and Himera I mean..she is in AP classes.

J looked at me and started driving to school and I knew that look he was gonna say something dumb, "Ya look like someone just dug you up from the grave after throwing you away" see..what did I tell you..something dumb.

I gave him a dumb look "That was dumb as crap. It didn't even make sense dude." Sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with this dude..

J rolled his eyes and slammed on the break making the car lurch forward and me being the dumb butt I am, hit my forehead on the dash board.
I glared at J while he laughed like the freakin hyena from the lion king "J what the heck! Imma have this big bruise on my already big forehead!!" I reached over and punched him in the chest as his laughs started to become hysterical from me saying I had a big forehead.

"Hahahahahaha- oh- hahahahaha- god A- Hahahahahaha- I-I'm sorry- Hahahahahaha!" He yelled leaning over the wheel still laughing trying to catch his breath. When he finally calmed down I sat there with my arms crossed looking out the window.
He looked at me finally realizing that I'm most likely ticked at him for laughing. "A don't be mad, it's just really funny. I'll make it up to you. I promise"

I sat there thinking of what he is gonna do to make it up. "Hmmmm" I already know what he was gonna do to make it up for me so he really had no choice in the matter, he got himself into this.

And quite frankly I don't think he can get out of it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey the Author here!
So..
How's life?
Good? Not good?
Well anyway..
Hope ya at least enjoyed this chapter..
I know, I know..it's probably trash..
I'm sorry.
But me and some friends took a dope photo today.

It probably won't change how bad my book is 😂But it's something

But it's something.
So byweeeeeeeeeeee!