Nobody's Worth It

Start from the beginning

"@zaynmalik: she threw me off the bed for jumping on her :( ow haha x"

"All I wanted was a little kiss.." I frowned, sitting up.

"No!" She smirked, drawing circles on my chest. "You didn't have to jump on me.."

"I'm sorry.. I was just dying for your attention."

"You always have my attention." She sighed, my forehead pressing against hers. "Always always always!" Jade laughed, swiping our noses together.

"Aw.. I love you!" She smiled amd pecked my lips.

"I love you too.." Before our lips could reconnect, one of the babies started crying down the hall. Jade sighed and sat up, pulling away. "I'll get him.." She sleepily got up and ran out the room. Smiling, I slumped into bed. The baby's cries stopped as I heard Jade singing a tune. It was unfamiliar but her voice was still beautiful. One of the reasons I love her so much. My phone buzzed, notifications of course.

"@Navigationiall: @zaynmalik oh my gosh where's the babieeeees?!"

"@ZarryKisses: @zaynmalik whoa wat was going on broskie"

"@NadiaStyles: @zaynmalik when can I cone see the twins? :D"

I laughed at most of the comments as I read on, Jade skipping back into the room. She threw herself beside me, kissing my cheek repeatedly and laying on my back. "It was Jayden.. He's asleep now though. Whatcha doin'?"

"Replying to fans!" I smiled as she continued kissing my cheek. "Jade, stop!" I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because my face is wet now.."

"I don't care!" She giggled, kissing me once more and falling to my side.

"Most fans are really excited and wanting pictures of the twins. But management says to wait a few more weeks because the longer papz wait, the more money they'll offer. I hate how they're using our kids for money.." Jade sighed and took my phone from my hands.

"Then we should leak it ourselves.. No gain but no loss right?" She smirked, rubbing my cheek.

"You're smarter than I thought.."

"I'm smarter than you!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Who's the one with the smart idea?" I narrowed my eyebrows at her, soon sighing in defeat. "I thought so, haha!"

"Whatever, c'mon go to sleep. We both have busy days tomorrow.."