Sparkle.

Zayn's POV 

I was perfectly fitted into my outfit for the party tonight. My red blazer topped my white tank, my bottoms all black and slightly under my ankles. The boys said I looked really professional, which made me proud of my sense of fashion. Jade walked out the bathroom in her flouncy dress, showing her curves perfectly. The white silk matched the bow tying up her hair in a ponytail. Her red vest matched my blazer, her earrings slimly covering her earlobes and to top it all of, the adorable black bow tie that wrapped around her collar. (outfit in external link) She smiled largely at me and swiped her hands threw her skirt. "How do I look hmm?" She held onto the sides.

"You look adorable, I love it!" She winked at me and examined my outfit. 

"Oh my gosh you did it again!" She covered her mouth.

"W-What I do?"

"We're matching!" She giggled and I looked down, and we were.

"Ok, I had no idea, I promise you that!" I laughed and I easily remembered my gift. "Umm Jade, there's something I need to ask of you.." I reached into my pocket. 

"Anything Zayn, spit." She sat down on the bed putting on her black Converse. Once, she was finished I grabbed her hand and helped her up. 

"Jade, will you do the honor of going to the premiere with me, not only as my date, but as my girlfriend?" I took out the crystal necklace, with a small charm that was shaped as the letter Z. She covered her mouth and looked up at me, smiling. That was a good sign. 

"Of course I will Zayn!!" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. A smile grew on our faces, causing us to pull back. 

"Here, let me put it on." She held up her hair and I clipped the necklace around her neck. She picked up the charm and looked at it. 

"Zayn, I love it, and the little sparkly things in it!!" She was smiling so hard, I don't know if her mouth was hurting or not. 

"Speaking of sparkles... Jade, have you ever been to a premiere?"

"No why?"

"Because you get to be one of the first people to see the new movie, Sparkle."

"Oh my gosh really?! I can't believe this!! I love Jordin Sparks!! Zayn would I get to meet her?!"

"If you behave and not fangirl, then yes, I'll try my hardest." I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. "Oh wait, to make your fit look better...." I gave her some all black hipster glasses.

"Oh thank you Zayn." 

"I brought my own too."

"I don't care, you've done all this for me and I don't mind." She smiled and kissed my cheek. The bus stopped and Louis let out a yell. 

"Bloody hell!! You stepped on my shoes Harry!" The all ran out of the bathroom, Harry's hair perfectly curly, Niall's and Liam's combed and Louis' hair spiked as always. 

"Wait Zayn, I wanna fix your hair. I promise you'll look adorable!!" She shoved me into the bathroom and instantly started combing my hair up, spraying hairspray all over the place. Her constant gagging made me laugh. "Ok I'm done." She coughed, out of the way of my hair. 

"Wow, I look like.... a british Elvis! I love it!!" I got up and kissed her forehead. All of a sudden, there was screaming and lights flashing out the bathroom. 

"Reading for something new?"

"I'm always prepared." Our fingers interlocked and we walked out the bus, all eyes turned to us.