Arrival

Saidi's POV

This was it. The land of the UK was right under us. I don't know how everyone could be sleeping at a time like this, well it is 6 in the morning. But HELLOOOO, One Direction lives here, and I'm with One Direction. Just the thought gets me absolutely hyped. I could have cancer and I would still be joyous as long as they were here. We flew threw the clouds, revealing the vast land. 

We finally landed. I clapped in excitement causing the boys to wake up, as well as everyone else on the plane. I stopped before anyone could see I was the cause of the awakening. I shrugged Niall off my shoulder. 

"I'M AWAKE!!" He rose to his feet, hitting his head on the roof. I laughed in enjoyment. I poked Harry's leg, smiling. He smiled back, he was too cute, I SWEAR. 

"Good morning Sai, how was your slumber?"

"I didn't get any.. I was too excited." I shrugged and stood up next to Niall. 

"WAKE UP YOU GUYS!!! WE'RE HOME!!" Louis flopped over Zayn and Jade. They were in each other's arms and let out screams at the impact, releasing each other. We all laughed as they rubbed their eyes. 

"That wasn't funny at all..." Jade rubbed at her stomach, pushing Louis under the chairs. 

"Did I hurt my sweet nephew?!" Louis cried.

"NIECE!!" Harry pulled Louis from under the seat. 

"IT'S fine guys, stop fighting. I want to get off this metal bird!" Zayn, grabbed Jade and picked her up, carrying her off the plane. I was so jealous.

"Aww... I want to be picked up like that.." I frowned. Niall and Harry instantly picked me up, running out the plane, Louis and Liam behind. 

"Wait guys! We can't rush! Oh what the heck... ELEANOR!!" All of us ran through the airport, looking for the exit. I was going to meet the most famous girlfriend EVER.

Jade's POV

We were all slow paced now, pooped from running. Once we passed through the terminals, we exited outside, Louis and Liam looking eagerly at EVERYTHING. All of a sudden, Liam was in full sprint, lifting a girl off her feet. Saidi was screaming, ugh such a fangirl. Louis kissing a girl rather roughly. This was such a heartwarming moment, I just looked up at Zayn, his lips smashing into mine. It was a while, but after we pulled back, everyone was staring at us, smiling. 

"So this is the famous Jade everyone has been talking about?" Her voice was quiet sweet and caring.

"Yeah.. You must be Danielle?" 

"Yes ma'am! And that's Eleanor!" I looked over at very and she smiled happily, Louis kissing her cheek. They were so cute!

"Aww, it's really nice to meet you!" 

"Trust me, these boys will keep us so close, we might become best friends in 10 minutes or less!" We all laughed and I looked up at Zayn.