Reuniting and Crying

*1 week later* 

Jade's POV

I was fully dressed and ready for the performance to start in half and hour. I had on some all black sequin shorts with suspenders hanging over my white no sleeved shirt. My stockings were becoming really irritating and I couldn't find my other heal. I ran through the crowd as I heard my name being yelled by a familiar voice. I turned and went towards the voice.

"Where is my- Zayn?" He turned and saw me, he stood up and shrugged. 

"Hey Jade.." I slightly smiled at him as he spoke. "You look stunning!" 

"Thanks, h-how you been?" I leaned down towards Piper and took back my shoe, slipping it on. 

"I've been better honestly, but seeing you kind of brightened my day. Did the boys find you?" 

"No, I heard Louis but I-"

"JADE!!" Louis came and hugged me from behind, almost falling to the ground. I pushed him off and giggled. 

"Hi Louis!!" I threw my arms around him as he lifted me off the ground, dropping me suddenly. 

"My Baby Ari!!" He knelt down in front of her, she smiled and wrapped her small arms around his neck. He picked her up off the ground and turned to me, his eyes welling up in tears. 

"Are you my Uncle Louis?" Piper pulled back, he nodded slowly, pulling her back into his grasp. 

"I've missed you so much Ari! You were so little when I last saw you, you've grown so much. How old are you?" Piper held up her index finger and giggled, Louis laughed with her as he set her on his hip. "While Uncle Louis is in Orlando, we're going to spend a lot of time with each other! I'm going to buy you lots of toys and candy." Piper cheered and kissed his cheeks. "You'll be like my second girlfriend.." I laughed. 

"Louis..." 

"I'm telling Eleanor!!" Harry screeched, throwing his arms around me. "I missed you Jaaaade! You look sexy.." I pushed him off and groaned, presumably laughing. 

"Nice to see you too Harry.. " I turned to Liam and smiled, hugging him tight. 

"Hey ugly.." Liam chuckled, I looked up at him with a sneer. 

"Oh shuttup!" I laughed as we pulled away. "Where's Nialler?" 

"Picking up Tanya from the airport, apparently you guys forgot her." Zayn cut in, I gasped and covered my mouth. 

"Oh my gosh! Ugh, I feel terrible.." 

"Jade and Justin, please report to the stage, as well as Justin's back up dancers!" I heard out of the stage manager's announced. The boys cheered, causing the rest of the dancers to join in. I blushed as Justin slipped his hand into mine, I looked back at Louis as he was still holding Piper.