Nobody's Worth It

Zayn's POV

Night had flew over the sky, burying the light blue that used to be there. Justin and Piper were having the time of their lives as Jade and I cuddled into each other on our couch, we let Harry to pace in his living room. He was so out of it right now, nothing could get his mind off of whatever he was thinking. But you could hear Marie's sobs from outside, so I guess it hit both of them pretty hard. Considering Harry came over, Marie demanded to have Darcy brought to the room with her, it actually calmed her down. She was no longer crying as hard as she did. When Jade checked on her a few hours ago, Marie was only singing. "Tell Marie I'll be back tomorrow.." Harry spoke towards me, his eyes still red from crying. This boy was messed up.

"Of course, Haz. Don't go too hard on yourself." He just nodded and made his way out the door. Looking down at Jade, she was nuzzeled into my neck, sleeping. I just smiled and kissed her forehead. She moaned a bit and shifted, wrapping her arms around my chest. "Jade, c'mon..." Jade only moaned more, tightening her grip.

"Take me to my bed.." She whined. Smiling, I stood up, carrying her in my arms as her legs wrapped around my waist. Her head buried itself into my neck. As I carried her up the stairs, Justin was carrying Piper over his shoulder.

"She fell asleep playing hide and seek.." I nodded as he went into Piper's room. I carried Jade into our room, placing her on the bed.

"Mmm.. Change me." Jade whined, reaching her arms out.

"Why me?" I laughed.

"Because I'm tired.." I just sighed and pulled off her shoes and shorts, tossing them on the floor. Searching through my drawers, I flung one of plain t-shirts at her. "Zayn!" She whined once again, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Haha, what?" I laughed, changing into baggy clothes.

"Don't throw it at my face.." She scolded, switching her crop top with the t-shirt. I only smiled and leaned down infront of her. "Go away.."

"Aw, are you upset baby?"

"You're annoying!" She laughed, shoving me playfully and hiding herself in the covers. I tackled her, causing her to yelp. "Zayn, get off!"

"What was that? Who is this?" I kept jumping.

"Zayn stop!!" She laughed, smacking my legs.

"Why is the bed hitting me?!" I pretended to freak out and fall over, landing next to Jade. She finally popped her head out the covers and eyed me. "Oh hey Jade!"

"You're a butt.." She laughed, hiding her face.

"Where'd she go?!" I layed ontop of her, causing her to squeal.

"Zayn, I'm gonna kill you!!!" I only laughed as she shoved me off the bed. I groaned as I hit the floor, her body leaning over the side of the bed. "That's what you get!" She giggled. Pulling out my phone, I snapped a picture of Jade and put it on twitter.