Baby Direction

Louis' POV 

Jade was still asleep with baby Ari, Zayn passed out next to the cradle. I laughed, peering into the crib and rubbing her cheek. Ari started whining and I picked her up slowly, cradling her and walking out the room. "Shh little Ari... You're ok." She calmed down a bit as I took her downstairs to see everyone on the couch. They all sent me friendly smiles as Marie stood up, examining Ari's eyes. 

"Piper reminds me of Harry, her eyes actually. Green is my new favorite color.." She bit her lip and kissed Ari's forehead. 

"Awwwww, look at uncle Louis!" Saidi teased. 

"Shush it ginger!" I joked, sitting on the floor and placing her in my lap. Saidi, Waliyha and Safaa immediately huddled around me, Saidi playing with her toes. 

"Ugh, her skin is so perfect, and her feet are so small it's adorable!" I watched as she rubbed at her the bottoms of her foot with her thumb. I tangled my fingers in her curly blonde locks which was surprising a lot for a newborn. As I played with her hair, she sneezed onto Safaa's hand and began crying. I laughed as she pulled her hand away in disgust. 

"That's nasty..." Waliyha laughed, standing up and walking outside, Saidi at her heels. Zayn ran down the stairs pale. 

"Where's Piper?!"

"She's over here Zayn, she woke up and I didn't want it to bother you. I took her down here to meet the family but the girls have been hogging her. I hope you don't mind." He let out a sigh of relief and sat in front of me. "You should've seen her sneeze on your sister." I chuckled, he just grinned in response, mesmerized by Ari's eyes. I looked down at her as she examined the room eagerly. I rubbed at her tiny thighs as Zayn leaned over holding out his pinky towards her. I watched him as he poked at her hand, her hand reacted slowly and slid her tiny fingers onto his pinky. He smiled widely and you could tell he was about to cry. "How'd you do that?" 

"I used to do it with Safaa all the time..." He smiled at baby Ari as she slowly released, falling back to sleep. 

"Here, let me take her.." Zayn slowly cupped his hands under Ari's pits and held her in his arms, standing up and walking upstairs. I stood up and strutted to the kitchen. I approached the fridge and swung it open, examining my food choice as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see the lady of the hour, Jade. I smiled at her and shut the fridge door, forgetting food. She smirked at me and sat on the stool. 

"H-Hey Jade, how you feeling?" 

"You know, I feel sick, but at the same time, I don't. I'm in such a good mood.." She shrugged, slightly giggling as she spoke. It was nice to hear. "I-I just can't believe.... I have a baby girl." Her face creased as a smile grew on her face, but it slowly faded. 

"What's wrong?"

"It's just... I feel bad... that I won't let Andre see her." I came around and hugged her tight. 

"I understand you're still pissed off at him for calling Zack-"