Birthday Present

-Note-

Hey guys! This one shot uses the Alex x Ollie ship, which was established in the first chapter. I would recommend reading that first, but it'll be fine if you don't as well.

...

"I'll do whatever you say for the whole day." Oliver said with a deep flush on his cheeks.

How did he get into this situation you ask? Well...

It was Alex's birthday and Oliver had forgotten to order the present he was gonna buy. He had picked it out on Amazon and put it in his cart and everything, but his stupid sleep deprived brain forgot to press 'place order'.

So here he was, standing at his boyfriend's locker, making an offer he would most definitely regret for the rest of his life.

"Whatever I say?" Alex raised his eyebrow with a sly smirk as he leaned against his locker.

Oliver was starting to second guess his decision but he knew he had to go with it.

The smaller teen knew that if he told Alex that he had forgotten to buy the present, he would probably understand, but Oliver himself would feel bad about it for eternity.

"Y-yes..." he stuttered, looking away from the older teen's scheming gaze.

He was so going to regret this...

"Ok then... I want you to call me master from now on." Alex said after taking a moment to think, looking very proud of himself.

The smaller teen's cheeks instantly turned red and he looked at his boyfriend in protest, "Wha-"

"Shh..." A large finger was placed against his lips before he could complete his argument.

"It's Master Alex. Or are you going back on your promise?" The jock asked innocently, a playful gleam lighting up his eyes.

"No... Master Alex." Oliver answered, eyes glued to the floor, face more red than a tomato.

"Aww you're so cute..." The older couldn't resist, he bent to place a small peck on his boyfriend's soft lips before placing all his bags and books in the smaller boys arms. 

Ollie's knees buckled under the weight, but before he could fall Alex grabbed his shoulders to steady him.

He then wordless started making his way to class, motioning the other teen to follow.

"C'mon hurry up will you short stack?" Alex smiled cunningly. He skipped across the hallway with empty hands, as Oliver struggled with multiple bags and books that looked bigger than him, barely catching up to the other.

Oliver groaned angrily in response, earning a expectant stare from his boyfriend.

"Yes Master." He grumbled.

Alex gave him a satisfied smirk, and then skipped way ahead of him again.

"Wait! I can't go that fast!" He called after him, juggling all the items in his arms so they wouldn't fall.

This was going to be a long day...

...

"What are you doing?" Alex asked.

"Sitting down. For lunch?" Oliver answered in a matter-of-fact way.

He could just feel his boyfriend plotting something, the taller teen's look made him shudder. What was he going to make him do now? Hadn't he humiliated him enough already?

Not even half the day had passed by yet and Alex had already made him do plenty of things that would definitely scar him for life. He went as far as making him bark in class! Bark!