Part 2-Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

The rest of the ride to therapy was Quiet, I do want to be with my wife but at this point I don't know if we are going to make it too much longer.

We pulled up to the place & I turned the car off getting out the car, We walked in & Checked in at the front desk.

My phone started ringing in my hand, "I'll be right back" I mumbled to her & Got up walking outside.

"Hello" I answered.

"Damita" Gwen cried on the other end of the phone.

"Gwen?" I asked shocked to be hearing from her.

"Yeah it's me" She sniffled

"Girl where the hell have you & Lo been?"

"Its a long story but I really think I lost her, I am so stupid Mita"

I was just about say something but Tori came outside.

"She's ready for us"

"Alright here I come" I said, She nodded going back inside.

"Gwen I take care of something then I will call you I promise"

"Ok, bye" She hung up.

I sighed & walked back inside, Whatever is going hopefully it can get fixed.

*************

I was going to see Simone in rehab, I really do miss her being home with me & the girls

I was going to see Simone in rehab, I really do miss her being home with me & the girls. We are suppose to be planning our wedding right now but We had to stop because of this.

I pulled up to the rehab center & got out my car locking it.

I walked inside & stopped at the desk, "Hi, I am here To see Simone Williams" I said to the receptionist

"I am sorry but Ms. Williams already has a visitor" I gave a confusing look.

"Who is Visiting her I am the only one that knows she's here"

"I cant tell you that Ma'am but you can wait if you want" I huffed in frustration

"Fine" I said & walked over to the waiting area & sat down.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse FaceTiming Keyshia, She answered on the Fourth ring, She was laying in the bed.

"Hey girl"

"Hey, So I came to see Simone right, Why the hell is someone already here seeing her?" I said pissed off.

"Seriously who could that be?"

"I have no clue but I will find out, but anyway what you doing in the bed at 3 in the afternoon?"

"Well if you must know Karen & I just got done having sex" She smiled

"Ok, I didnt need to know that" I giggled at her crazy ass.

"Hello Ajai" I knew that voice anywhere I gazed at the person.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ajai" Keyshia called

"Let me call you back" I said & hung up.

"Let me ask you again why are you here?" I questioned standing up

"I came to see Simone we are friends" I knew his ass was up to something

"Look stay away from my Wife" I warned getting closer to him

"She is not your wife yet so technically I can do whatever I want"He smirked walking away.

Pissed is not the word for how I feel right now, I walked to the visitors room & saw Simone standing there talking to another patient

I walked over to them tapping Simone on the shoulder, causing her to turn around.

"Oh hey baby" she tried kissing me but I turned my face.

"I need to talk to you" I said, We walked over to the table that was near by & sat down

"Why was Morris here?"

"He came to see baby why are you Tripping?" She asked grabbing my hand.

"Because Simone How did he know you were here?"

"I called him & asked if he would come visit me we are friends Ajai"

"He does not want to just to be your friend Simone why dont you see that?" She sighed moving her hand.

"Look He is my friend he checks on me more than you do anyway"

"Are you serious? Sorry that I can't call or come see you every moment you ask, I have to take care of our kids & work on top of that so excuse the fuck outta me!" I yelled causing some people to look at us.

She didn't say anything

"Since you feel like that I don't have to come see you at all how bout that let that nigga come see you" I said & got up walking away from the woman I loved with all my heart, I got in my car & hit the steering wheel as tears came down my face.