𝙋𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀 ¹⁴

( in which she takes up on akaashi's invite
to practice together )

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑼𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬 cleared her throat to get the attention of the boys in the gym

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑼𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬 cleared her throat to get the attention of the boys in the gym. There was the bedheaded captain, the two owl boys and then the blonde salt shaker. She had smiled and waved before walking in and waiting for one of them to speak.

"Hey!! Wanna block some of my spikes?" Somi nodded and looked around the gym as she walked towards Kuroo. Her eyes widened when she seen Lev on the floor, heaving very heavily so she skipped her way towards him and poked his cheek.

"Are you ok- ahhHH!" Lev had wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down and in between his arms, cuddling her like a teddy bear.

Now the girl looked up with her big doe eyes and gaped at the boy who's face has been a mere inch away from hers. His body was sweaty and very warm but Somi although slightly uncomfortable found his embrace quite loving and she would maybe cuddle more of it weren't for the gazes of the other boys.

"Lev-" she whispered, moving her free hand to poke his cheek more. The silver haired male only grumble and held her tighter.

"Hey! I told you to go practice your receives with yaku! If you aren't gonna practice you'll never be in our starting lineup."

"but I'm tiredddd." He groaned aloud as he nuzzled his face into Somi's neck, the smaller looked up to see the others in the gym looking down at her.

"Oh get up!" The silver haired lamp post grumbled and rolled over, reluctantly letting go of the girl in his arms, he lifted himself up and dragged over to the gym yaku was in.

"Sorry about that, kitten." Kuroo smiled and hugged her waist, the Fukurōdani players seemingly to not mind while Tsukishima face was lowkey on fire.

"It's okay, Kuroo." She beamed and skipped over to the net. "Now, are we gonna get practice started?"

The boys smirked at eachother, Bokuto whooping excitedly as he dragged Akaashi to the court. The blonde scoffed and got ready to block.

"Can you even see over the net?" The four eyed boy scoffed.

"Did you see how I played against your team when I was with nekoma? Or are your glasses not working?" The third and second years laughed, it was even funnier because she said it with not an ounce of sarcasm but with that innocent seriousness and Tsukishima loathed it.

"Shut up and start blocking."

"I have to wait for the set, no?" The boy rolled his eyes and gave up on arguing.

"Gimme a good one, Akaashi!!" Bokuto passed the ball to the setter and started on his position. The setter himself was eyeing where the boy was jumping and threw the ball. Somi watched the ball and ran towards the outside, her body slide jumping in order to get a finger on the ball.

"Did you see that, Akaashi? Did you? Thats so cool!! She's like this tiny but jumps this high and- and... I wanna stuff her in my pocket and tAKE HER HOME!" Bokuto squealed and rushed under the net to squeeze the smaller.

"You're being weird Bokuto."

"heh..."

"I knew I should've just went home." Tsukishima pushed up his glasses and looked the other way.

"You know, the shrimps gonna our sh-"

"Yeah, I get it already." The four eyes blonde knew he'd be eclipsed, he knew he had a chance of being knocked out the spot light if he ever was in it.

"Tsuki! I believe you can get better, you have more game sense than Hinata and sometimes it's not always brute strength over brains." The tall boy seem a flash of a familiarity in her eyes, like it was someone he knew before. ( awww he sees yams in us uwu )

"Let's just get on with this already."

—LATER THAT NIGHT

"I'm exhausted!!"

"Well, if you didn't get caught in the net then maybe you'd have a little more energy."

"I still don't understand how you got stuck-"

"Oh, shut up!!"

Somi giggled loudly as they walked away from the equipment room, just about ready to leave. They conversed more before actually leaving but when Bokuto went to open the door, he was left dumb founded.

"hey..." he mumbled, not really ready to tell them.

"Also jump in front of their domin-"

"Hey."

"Yes, yes, I know. We've been over this-"

"HEY!"

"wHAT BOKUTO?"

"Uhm, the door is kind of, sort of, locked...." Nekomas captain cackled before patting the boy on his back and attempting to open the door himself. Only to be pulling on it continuously.

"I have a key!" Somi pointed her finger into the air and approached the door, her hand digging into her pockets and she turned back around, her smile falling off her face. "That I left with Kiyoko..."

The group groaned and now they were locked inside the gym. They debated on yelling for help until Alaashi being ever the wiser mentioned that it was nearly midnight and they shouldn't have been in the gym that late in the first place. Somi fumbled around, her sleepiness slowly taking over as she searched for another way out only meeting a dead end at every locked door. She sighed before motioning the boys over.

"Come here." Her voice grew lighter, a yawn passing through her pink lips and she rubbed her eyes. "Let's just sleep it off and hopefully someone finds us in the morning and we can explain what happened."

They group yawned simultaneously and followed her  into the equipment room. Tsukishima was annoyed, he'd have to sleep in an old storage closet? yeah, no. Bokuto and Kuroo giggles like school girls mumbling about having a sleepover. Akaashi ignored the both of their childish antics and helped Somi set up a makeshift bed.

"okay, this is it I guess."

"Uh, no. I am not going to sleep next to any of you. I have no idea what kind of sleeper you guys really ar-" The blond pushes his glasses up in annoyance.

"'I'm tired." The two owl repping team laid down and Kuroo quickly followed the suit, the itty bitty brunette sandwiched between the rooster and the setter.

Tsukishima scoffed before laying down as well, putting as much distance between him and the bed head. Somi mumbled a goodnight and shut her eyes, her hands unconsciously making grabby hands and holding onto the messy black haired setter.

Akaashi smiles at the girl in his arms, her face nuzzles into his chest and he unconsciously held her tighter. The boy fell asleep peacefully but he still noticed the arm of the middle blocker around her waist, attempting to tug her away which in the end didn't work. Somi smiled in her sleep, the cozy warmth she was enveloped in was something she'd give in to every time. Tsukishima turned his back towards them, took his glasses off and shut his eyes. Bokuto on the other was, well he was whining.

"not fair, Akaasshhiiiiiiiii."

"Go to sleep, Bokuto."

A/N this one was shorter and later than usual but I hope you enjoyed it!! Please leave a comment or a vote, it'd be appreciated.

-🦋