𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙊𝙏𝙎 ⁰⁶

( in which a few idiots put a slight
pressure on her shoulders )
filler chapter ! next update is training camp !

( in which a few idiots put a slight pressure on her shoulders )filler chapter ! next update is training camp !

𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑰 𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 bridge of her nose, her disappointment being quite obvious. The pack of boys following her around like lost puppies, their soggy shoes occasionally squishing loud enough for them to hear. The tension was obvious and for the first time, the two power house captains had nothing to say to each other.

"J-just stay here okay? I'll only be five minutes!" Some rushed into the clothing store and bought them new clothes, the amount she was purchasing was sure to make a big dent in her allowance. There were the essentials save for the male undergarments but the brunette wasn't too worried.

She nervously walked up to the register and smiled sheepishly whole the girl who was working had looked wide eyed at the big clothes and how there was so much of it. After a few minutes, everything was paid for and Somi dragged the shopping bags out, the bottom of the bags bumping against the floor.

She moved her eyes to see the boys but it wasn't only them, it was a pack of girls too. Their foreign looks had attracted everyone around them, their tan bodies standing out amongst the crowd and their long legs showing off their sexiness. The small brunette was anxious as she approached, catching the tail end of their conversation.

"-an come to my house to clean up. I have a few friends coming over." She winked.

"No thanks, we already have a girlfriend." A deep and dark blush coated her cheeks as Tendō rejected their offer but the way he worded his sentence was left in her mind.

"g-guys, I have t-the clothes." she whispered as she stood next to them, the girls a few inches taller than her looked down upon the brunette.

"awww, look at that, our kitten is here now so it'd be nice if you'd all hurry along!" The red head had dragged the girl to the middle of their group and basically hung over her shoulders.

The ladies scoffed and finally, the smell of ramen had taken over her senses. She pushed the the crimson haired boy away and scrunched her nose cutely before pushing the bags into his chest.

"you don't want to gimme a hug?"

"change first." The boy got his smirk wiped off his face, Semi dragging him as they went to find a place to change. Their ramen soaked bodies turning a corner.

now you must be wondering why the boys needed a change of clothes and why they were covered in food. Well, the interaction between the too hadn't gone down too well in the noodle shop.

"You should've come to shiratorizawa."

"I should've gonna to another noodle shop, that's what I should've done." Oikawa had crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.

"You are very skilled and talented yet you choose to waste it on people who go to Seijoh which can't compare-"

"Wanna say that again?" Iwaizumi stood, his eyebrow raised and his palms supporting him as he leaned on the table. He was furious, being told he couldn't compare? That's one way to get on his hit list.

"I said-"

"What? Can't handle the truth?" Tendō lazily looked at his fingers, side eyeing the stone faced brunette before faltering at Semi's tight grip on his shoulder.

"If you went to shiratorizawa you can come to nationals."

"I think I'm gonna do just fine with the team I have, thanks." Oikawa scoffed and grabbed Somi's shoulder, attempting to guide the brunette out the shop.

"Eh? Where are you going? Is your comebacks as weak as your hits?" Iwaizumi flung a dumpling at the red headed Shiratorizawa student. Tendō looked wide eyes before flinging one back. Gradually, the food fight got bigger and the waiters and waitresses were trying to get them to stop.

On the other hand, Semi rushed Shirabu and Somi under the table to hide so they didn't get hit. Unfortunately, a ramen bowl fell onto the second year setters back. The two had cuddled close as they slowly watched food fall on the floor. They didn't come out until Semi had peaked under the table and told them they had to leave before they were officially banned from the restaurant.

"this is your fault."

"My fault? You're the one who couldn't control your anger issues."

"Yeah, well you couldn't control your mouth!"

"Wanna go?"

"Yeah, lets go!"

"guys." Both of the boys' raised fists lowered— begrudging— and they stepped away from each other. Semi smacked the back of the red head while Oikawa frowned and told his best friend that he should've hit him. "Let me buy you clothes so you can go home dry."

"So what were you doing with them." Tendō's voice dropped with venom as he acknowledged the teal and white repping students.

"They were helping me practice!" Somi said with joy as she nudged Oikawa's arm, the brunette boy smiling down at the soft girl.

"Why couldn't you practice with us? You know you're always welcome as a player." Semi spoke up, his voice being repressed for too long.

"You practiced with them! Kitty! I thought we were friends!"

"The way you're talking to her sounds like-"

"huh? Wanna go! I can hit too-"

"Yeah! Put em up! I-"

Somi fell back from the group, their bickering catching the occasional walker that passed by them. The brunette fell into step with the setters of Shiratorizawa, their softer and well rounded personality's calming her slightly.

"So, how are you?"

"I'm doing well, I'm slowly getting back into volleyball after my small break." Some smiled, looking down at her hands, the familiar sting of the ball satisfying her for now.

"Last time we played you had a mean jump there. It was very cool, Goshiki, our first year from our line up was rambling about you ever since." Semi raised his eyebrows teasingly as a light blush coated her cheeks— again. "Shirabu also had some questions didn't you? you left before he could finish asking."

"Oh! Yeah, well I just wanted to ask what position you played and what age you started, stuff like that but you don't have to answer." He nervously rubbed his neck.

"I played libero and my dad taught me ever since I could walk. He was an alumni, that's why I went to your school the other day."

"What are you doing now since you're on that small break?"

"I'm the boys' volleyball manager from Karasuno." She smiled.

Though there was a weird pause, the brunette didn't think anything of it. The two continued asking the girl questions as the other boys in the front held their hot headed friends back from hurting each other. She enjoyed the conversation, their ramblings about volleyball made her feel safe and comfortable with them.

"Why'd you stop playing?" Shirabu asked, the question hanging in the air.

"I missed a ball at match point and my team wasn't able to win nationals because the ball dropped before I could get it." Her answer was shaky but stable.

"Is that any reason to stop playing though?"

was it a good enough reason to stop playing?