𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝘿 ⁰⁵

( in which Hinata isn't the only greedy
one anymore )
part 1

𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑰 𝑹𝑼𝑩𝑩𝑬𝑫 her tired eyes and yawned, they were head back to Miyagi

𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑰 𝑹𝑼𝑩𝑩𝑬𝑫 her tired eyes and yawned, they were head back to Miyagi. That day wasn't too great, Hinata and Asahi collided and Hinatas greed to get better grew. Their was a tension between the team and it seemed they couldn't win a set ever since the first match against Nekoma. The brunette frowned as she didn't get to interact with any of the other team. Her leg wasn't doing too well either but luckily no one noticed with all the other stuff going around.

"You can go to sleep, you know?" Ennoshita smiled down at the girl as she tried to keep herself awake by slapping her cheeks.

"Are you sure? I don't know how I am when I sleep." She scrunched her eyebrows and looked down at her fidgeting fingers.

"Well, you can't be worse than Tanaka over there." The ravenette pointed behind him to the back of the bus, Somi peaked over the seat and saw him drooling, soft snores coming out and mumbling something about Kiyoko.

"I guess you're right." Her head leaned against the window, the thumping from the road lulling her to sleep.

ding!

The brunette groaned internally as she peeked at her phone, Ennoshita seemed to fall asleep in the minimum of time that she closed her eyes. Smiling at the name of who the notification was from, she opened the text and scanned over it. Laughing slightly at the whiny tone, she replied.

KITTY DESTROYERS

Rooster Head ❣️
Why didn't you you say hi to us today?
Do you not love us anymore?!

Pudding 💕
Don't be stupid, Kuro.
She was probably busy, you'll see her again soon.

Kitten 💖
I wasn't able to but don't worry, I'll say hi to you next time :)
I love you guys very much!
Also, I watched you guys play today and you guys did great as always!

Rooster Head ❣️
Maybe you can practice with us like during dinner or something?
Bokuto and I were planning to practice together anyways so you might as well come too

Pudding 💕
I most likely won't go, Lev wants me to set him some balls.
He still can't connect a lot of the time.

Kitten 💖
Who's Lev?

Pudding 💕
He's a first year who just started playing volleyball.

Kitten 💖
Ah, well I'm still on my way back to Miyagi

Rooster Head ❣️
You should sleep, even though you were across court you looked dead inside