𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔 ⁰⁷

( in which mother leaves but the girl believed that she will come back soon )

—WHEN SOMI WAS MUCH YOUNGER—

𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺 and lies ruin a lot of things. They even end things most of the time, things like friendships, relationships, businesses, etc. but they can also ruin things like family.

"so when where you going to tell me?" Sasuke ( Somi's father, incase you forgot ) sat at the table across of Nara, their daughters mother.

"I didn't need to tell you anything. It was none of your business." She scoffed and rolled her eyes carelessly.

"It becomes my business when I find out something that could potentially ruin our daughters childhood and that my wife has cheated on me. It's not only that but you had another daughter with another man while we were in our honeymoon stage. Our honeymoon, Nara." Sasuke kept his voice calm and steady, he needed to be strong and get through this. His wife, no, this stranger that now sat in front of him glared and raised her voice slightly.

"The girl won't even care, it's whatever, I have another daughter anyways so it doesn't matter. That man by the way will give my daughter a better chance at success than raising one with you." The way she acknowledged her daughter made it known on how she thought about the brunette sitting quietly in the staircase, taking every bit of information her small and childish brain could.

"Excuse me? Our daughter will be someone one day and I hope you know that when you look back in this moment."

"Please, our daughter? She's your daughter, I'm moving to Tokyo soon and by the end of the week I'll be out of here. Your daughter will never get up to mine."

"Mommy?" The brunette had a stuffed white bunny, the toy being brand new hanging out of her left hand. The brown haired woman had glared at the little girl before walking over and ripping the toy out of her tiny hands. "This wasn't for you."

"Nara." Sasuke said in warning as he approached the lady.

"No, listen sweetheart. This doll wasn't for you, this was for my actual daughter." The little girls eyes widened and sparkles with happiness that was out of place. Yet, the only thing little Somi could comprehend was that she had a sister!

"I have a sister!"

"No, actually you know what? Have the doll, you wouldn't understand anyway." Nara slowly have her the doll but not before ripping one of the bunny's ears right off and onto the floor.

The brown haired lady had smirked at the soon to be single dad and motherless daughter. They were going to be so unfortunate without her guidance and she left without another word leaving her lips, satisfied with the effect that she left on the pair.