𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙎 ⁰⁸

( in which baby crow meets owls  )

𝑭𝑼𝑲𝑼𝑹Ō𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑰 vs Karasuno was their first match of the day

𝑭𝑼𝑲𝑼𝑹Ō𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑰 vs Karasuno was their first match of the day. Somi sat on the side lines with Kiyoko, totally oblivious of the fact that they had been practicing separated and that the rest of the team had been improving themselves as well. The brunette also had improved but she wasn't on court was she?

The brunette managers eyes looked back and forth on the court, the raven haired manager occasionally writing stuff down. They both had abilities that the other manager had a few holes in, Kiyoko with writing statistics and things she noticed and Somi analyzing and coming up with tactics.

"Kiyoko."

"Hmm?" The third year looked down at the shorter and pushed her glasses up.

"Please write down that Fukurodani's number four runs off of his setters praise. Every time he scores a point and gets a kill, he gets really excited and I'm betting that he also gets really pouty when he gets shut down. Positive reactions always have a balanced negative?" She questioned herself aloud but the third year thought nothing of it. Kiyoko, not that she would admit it, wrote statistics on Somi whenever she was able to watch a game. The brunette was almost over powered on court and the older trusted that she knew what she was talking about.

"Somi, I just want you to know that we trust you're judgement and that we'll follow whatever you say." Somi was being relied on but this time, instead of pressure she felt a relief of sorts. This trust in her felt like and empty hole in her heart was filled and maybe it was, the brunette was slowly moving past her loss.

Their eyes had went back to the courts, the first thing they had seen was Kageyamas toss falling short. His tossed never fell short, something had changed. Even Hinatas reactions were fast, the timing no longer throwing him off. She looked on in amazement, that's not the only thing that's different.

Nishinoya and his jump set, she can help him improve that.

Their synchronized attack? She can help get them get into sync and become one.

Asahi's new and improved but unstable serve? All she needs to do is step right next to him and advise.

Karasuno was learning and now they've become a playground to the first year manager.

"Coach U-Ukai?" Her stutter was still there when she talked to the coach but the grit in her eyes was all that the coach needed to see. "It's obvious that, well our team isn't at its greatest right now and I don't think we have a good chance of w-winning but I have a few strategies?"