𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙂𝙂𝙇𝙀 ⁰³

( in which she struggles on and off court )

"𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑶 do something nice for them, dad! Tanaka even helped me find a ride and I don't t want to show up late saying I played with a rival! That's so mean!" Somi's usual calm and collected voice groaned out instead as her dad parked in f...

"𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑶 do something nice for them, dad! Tanaka even helped me find a ride and I don't t want to show up late saying I played with a rival! That's so mean!" Somi's usual calm and collected voice groaned out instead as her dad parked in front of the flower shop.

"So you're going to get them flowers?" Sasuke crosses his arms and raised his eyebrows at his daughter who was too kind for her own good.

"Yes!" Somi was about to get out the car but before she could fully step out she turned to her dad with a wide eyes. "Oh, I should probably get for the other teams too, shouldn't I? It'd be rude to show up with gifts for everyone but them."

Somi's dad had an unimpressed look on his face as his daughter went into a ramble about getting flowers, rolling his eyes he gave her a tad bit more money to support her in her flower struggles. The brunettes eyes widened with glee as she hurriedly rand into the shop, the strong but pleasant smell of flowers filling her nose. She smiled at the florist working at the counter and walked, her hands fiddling with each other.

"I'm really sorry but uhm, how fast can you make an arrangement of flowers, or six arrangements?" Somi sheepishly rubbed her neck and pulled out her phone showing the color schemes of each team that she was planning to give to.

"How fast do you need it?"

"How fast can you make it?" The worker smirked and nodded at the girl to wait as she quickly gathered the flowers and tied them together, each one taking slightly longer than the last due to the workers motto being quality and quantity, quickly.

Somi texted her dad that'd she be out soon and the lady was already done with one in just under five minutes. The brown eyed girl leaned back and forth on her heels and looked around the flower shop to cure her boredom. Turns out, the time passed by quicker than anticipated.

꒰ ⏳ ꒱ at shiratorizawa ☆ ࿐ ࿔

"I told you we needed to be early but no! You wanted it buy flowers!" Sasuke huffed as he stuffed the heel of his foot into his shoe.

"I'm sorry! She was quick, I swear but then she ran out of flowers! Twice! So she had to redo Nekoma's!" Somi had the flowers bunched in her hands as she pulled her knee pad up a little and grabbed her old sports bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

"sHe wAs quIcK, I don't- hey! Leave the flowers in the car! What're you doing?" The black haired adult turned to his petite daughter and scrunched his eyebrows as he saw her carrying the bunch of flowers.