𝙏𝙊𝙆𝙔𝙊 ⁰⁴

( in which she finally makes it to the training camp but not as excited as everyone else )

"𝑺𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑬𝑭𝑻  handed?" Shirabu questioned as they slowed in front of the gym doors

"𝑺𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑬𝑭𝑻 handed?" Shirabu questioned as they slowed in front of the gym doors.

"I'm ambidextrous and a pretty flexible player but I usually play libero rather than a middle blocker because of my size."

"Who'd you play for before?" The brown headed setter didn't think too much of the questions but the way the girls eyes glassed over, he could guess it wasn't too much of a team.

"I- I forgot to give you guys something." She brushed past the boy and walked towards her bags, the flowers luckily still intact after the long sets.

"You hit a nerve, Shirabu." Tendō teases as he watched the girl walk off, the small limp in her leg obvious.

Somi grabbed the purple flowers that were tied together. She picked them up and smiled at them, purple flowers tended towards nobility, the mix of them standing for admiration and success. Otherwise, perfect for an elite school like shiratorizawa.

Somi had walked towards the tall builds and stood in front of the captain, Ushijima. Her hands shakily held out the flowers as she hesitantly looked into his eyes. The team watch them interact with interest, Wakatoshi and a girl? Unbelievable.

"Thank you for letting me play on a court with you!" Both her arms were outstretch and her eyes were closed in fear of rejection.

Rejection of any kind was scary and though there was nothing too scary about it, just the thought was intimidating as the six foot boys in front of her. She could feel the warm hands wrap around the flowers and slowly pull it away from here, she opened her eyes to see the captain give a light nod.

"You played well." The two held eye contact, Ushijima's voice sending shivers down her spine before her dad had shocked her out of her trance, his voice yelling that her ride to Tokyo was here.

"Chibi-Chan's going to Tokyo?" Tendō asked as he hunched forward I'm interest before slowly raising himself. "Ah, maybe you're part of the competition, see you on the bench."

For some reason hearing his innuendo of how she was to sit in the bench had infuriated her, she's never just been told that she was to be a benchwarmer but then again as a manager she would have no choice. Somi didn't miss the glance he shot at her bad leg, her eyes steeled as she looked him in the eye.

"Unlike some people I actually got into a team for talent, not height. It's not always what you see is what you get." Somi narrowed her eyes and a big fat grin appears as on Tendō's face.