Chapter the T H I R T I E T H

In which the plot begins to diverge.

The remainder of the day passed as expected, with M/N half-assedly attempting to avoid people in authoritative positions and failing when his 'well-thought-out' hiding spots of standing directly behind them or crouching under a pile of dead leaves were discovered with little to no trouble. His spare head was useful in these situations because though his attacking classmates are somewhat accustomed to his bullshit, they are not entirely mentally prepared to have a vital body part thrown directly at their faces with impressive speed. What losers, everyone knows the number one rule besides 'don't be seen' and 'be prepared if someone comes at you with fruit' is 'be able to dodge incoming projectiles of biological origins'.

Anyway, the end of the day comes and with it, these pathetic excuses for adults show off raw food materials with far too much enthusiasm to the near corpses. M/N seems unaffected, eyeing them in an unimpressed manner while idly messing with Ojiro's mildly injured tail.

"IF YOU WANT TO EAT, GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKE IT YOURSELF!!!!" Ragdoll inhales, eyes doing a classic lens flare as she throws her head back to summon up the voices of the innumerable damned from the pits of hell,

"Insert curry hell modification here"

(edit: I'm pretty sure I meant Ç̴̪̺̥̦͂̈̓͋U̷̳͖̝̭̪͚͛̓͌̈͒̋̉̾͗̿͗̎̄͠R̵̡̡̳̝̙̝̳̹̜̰̝̣̰̖͔̰͌͒̃̈́̽R̷͇̰̮̓̋͋͐͗̓̅̒́̈́̕͘͜͠Ỳ̷̛̛̝͕̗̂̉̌̑̓̊̇̒͑̈́̔͐͜ but this is way funnier)

The world trembles, the skies open up to pour down fire on the sinners of this realm, and the dead become maracas in their caskets deep underground as they are pushed toward the light and air. The students consider how in the world this is not considered child abuse. M/N wheezes at a 25-second youtube clip that's been playing inside his head on repeat for the last two hours.

"Banan a rotato feel th e SP E D" as his lungs collapse and send him into spasms of choked laughter that brings a tear to both his eye and Ojiro's as it is his tail that is being molested in this fit of mental breakdown.

Iida makes a nonexistent connection between cooking a needlessly complex meal with being a hero and impressing the adults present (most likely by how easy he makes all this for them, everyone else following him like sheep). M/N relinquishes his grip on the other male and watches the unnecessary bustling around and wasting of energy. He sits cross-legged on the floor directly in the way of everything happening, punching the floor which reveals one of those switches often found on entertainment systems where you have to push on the latch but if you don't do it forcefully enough it doesn't release it completely from the latch and you have to press on it again to fully close it, but it reveals a hole in the floor filled with boxes of instant macaroni and cheese (of which he grabs one) and begins to speak aloud for no other reason than to pass the time.

"I get that in emergencies we 'should feed the hungry' and all that but isn't making things with so much preparation needed just a waste of time and energy? It's great that we're all working together and all that shit but I feel like it's unnecessary and not all that smart. Do those people really require, nay, deserve all the effort? They would be fine with simpler foods that aren't a bitch to prepare and all that, and if they complained we could make it seem like they happened to be a casualty before we could get to them to help because we were busy making this ridiculous dish. 'Oh sorry we took so long but we were making curry over there in the parking lot instead of doing our jobs and letting more common workers like cooks and medical professionals do their jobs'. In conclusion, we live in a society." Aizawa, who had been standing behind M/N for most of his unnecessary tangent, slaps the back of his head.