October XXI-XXV

OWP POV

Upon further investigation that I refuse to type out or come up with, it was indeed proven that L/N M/N was the primary cause for the recent plague of murders surrounding Yuuei and affiliated heroes. Due to the continual successes of the teen, he was marked as a high-level villain. The apparent lack of any remorse or inhibitions added to the danger, and with the recent fire on the main campus inciting the deaths of the majority of remaining students, he is marked as a priority.

Throughout the following days, the murders continue to spread. Professional heroes, both minor and major alike, begin to fall in their own ways. Each death corresponds with some aspect of the victim's quirk or life. It is also speculated that the teen has become a part of the League of Villains, though no concrete proof has been acquired.

Due to me being a fool, I didn't leave space in the storyline to include a few deaths. These occurrences took place before the arson. And now, your regularly scheduled violence.

XXX

"Hey, can you hook me up with some animatronic animals? I don't really care what, but preferably birds?" M/N asks, a stupid grin on his face, the only expressions he seems to have these days. The hooded figure in the alley stares at him in confusion.

"You realize I'm literally just a prostitute, right?" M/N shakes his head, leaning closer.

"You can't fool me, JERALDON." The hooded figure shoots backward, flattening himself to the wall.

"How did you know?! Who told you? That life is over!" M/N chuckles. No secrets are allowed when he's here.

"Don't be absurd, I know everything. So can you hook me up?" Jeraldon sighs, nodding in resignation.

The delivery was made, the plans laid, and shockingly realistic animatronics put in place. On the day of the actual murder, it was a training day. M/N called in ill, as to fully be able to orchestrate the required precisions of the plan. His target happened to be Koda, who is an odd silent rock being. M/N had no personal vendetta against him, it just so happened to be necessary.

The fights were taking place near a small wooded area that most swear hadn't been there the days prior. Odd, I suppose. But perhaps not.

The quiet male was fighting someone, I'm not exactly positive of who, and decided to call upon some birds. Of course, we now see where this is going.

The birds, at M/N's vague control, burst out of the forest, casually swarming around the two people. It was glorious, similar to The Birds. Considering there was initially only five animatronics, the whole flock of vicious beasts was a sight to behold.

Screams emitted from various students who were unfortunate enough to be near the swarm of birds. Aizawa, who was previously sitting in the corner barely conscious, takes notice and initiates his quirk.

The birds take their leave, carnage in their wake. Blood splattered the ground, dripping from scratches and gouges on minor extremities. With the exception of the animal dude, who lay on the ground, no visible injuries. Aizawa runs over, crouching down and feeling for a pulse. Heh. The first thing to do in these situations. His face pales slightly. He stands up, stepping back a foot or so.

"They killed him, the dirty bastards."

This chapter just really got me for some reason. I was listening to jazz noir and the whole thing is so absurd and I watched a section of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds in college and everything is just so terrible all the time without stopping.

XXII