Character Synopsis: M/N

Name: Originally was Y/N, but after being reborn was M/N.

Age: Approximately 16 and 103/365ths.

Notable Past: In first life, was born in the U.S. Was a comic and anime nerd, with few close friends. Showed a dislike for physical activities. Bright with an 'A' average in high school without much effort required. Likely had some hobbies and at least one friend.

In second life, was able to speak English from birth and possessed motor functions comparable to an average teen but with the frightful grip strength of a newborn. However, had to learn Japanese from scratch, taking longer than normal children to become fluent which kept him from skipping grades in school or learning to socialize like a proper human. At this point could possibly go through college with no prior schooling, if executive dysfunction wasn't a little bitch. Took marksmanship and swordsmanship classes from a young age, becoming gradually proficient. Appreciates the well-crafted Dirty Joke and will commit to the bit.

Family: No siblings this time around, parents common with low-level quirks (Spontaneous Mustard Generation and Ability of No Hangnails, Ever). No connection to his little secret. In being born he may or may not have displaced the legitimate child, sending their consciousness elsewhere.

Quirk: Not technically a quirk, more of a mutation; Regeneration. Any injuries obtained will cause the normal amount of pain, but over time M/N becomes desensitized.

Drawback: None to speak of, but in the case of brain damage the regrowth will affect M/N's personality and/or thought process slightly. The time it takes to completely heal is entirely linked with how funny the result would be.

Stats:

Power: B

Speed: C

Technique: A

Intelligence: A (due to previous life's knowledge and ability to learn from birth)

Drugs: A+

Likes: cult movies, wheatloaf, office chairs, various interests that YOU, the READER, personally experience on a daily basis

Dislikes: J e n n y, sleep, falling down the stairs, when pickles are a little bit squishier than you expected

Habits: Talking in English to people who do not speak it to compliment/insult them (ex. 'clown ass bitch'), doing what he likes, staying up late to fuck around on the internet, screaming into the void, cowering in fear when the void screams back

Signature Moves: putting pants on both legs at once, screaming real loud, standing backflips

Sexuality: Gay, but I suck at writing human attraction so it probably will seem like aromantic

Enjoy the show :)