Chapter the Seventh

In which connections are made.

OWP POV

The next day came and with it the struggles of balancing sleep with critical addictions. M/N sprinted for all he's worth (precisely one dollar and thirty-eight cents) and slid in a mere millisecond before the bell.

"Aaaaaand he's SAFE!" He pretty much screamed. He was met with stares. "English, motherfuckers, do you speak it?" Damn, tough crowd.

M/N POV

I miss the good old US...everyone got my jokes. Even if they didn't appreciate them. Ah well. Aizawa's saying something...

"I reviewed yesterday's battles. L/N." This'll either be bad or worse. "Stop being a fool. You may be able to heal effectively, but that isn't an excuse to purposely injure yourself." What a fucking idiot. Being a fool is what gives me personality.

"Sure thing." Don't be absurd, there's no way I'm going to change anything. Judging by the upcoming events, the blood will spill and I can have some fun with that.

He goes on talking to specific students and then class leadership positions. Speedy suggests voting, and I laugh. The recent presidency just proves that these ridiculous plebes have no idea what they're doing. I'm from America, these fools over here don't have what it takes. I slick my hair back and chuckle, standing up and strutting to the front to shove Iida out of the way (with love).

"Friends. Countrymen. Are we going to sit here, complacent fools, when right outside there are homeless children starving in Africa? A femur in every pot and an industrial size freezer in every apartment. Vote for me or you'll never see your children again." I do the peace signs and fall off the podium that naturally appears when making a political statement. There's dead silence but I'm a confident young man who could go to the YMCA any time I want so it doesn't bring me down.

Some time passes with votes being cast as I grip onto the edge of my desk and feel perspiration bead on my forehead. The tally marks appear on the board. Three for Green. Two for Yaoshaoijsad. One for Glasses. Fourty-seven for me.

"I'd like to thank the Academy and just I can't believe-"I'm cut off by Aizawa hooking a foot around my shin, sending me to the ground and somehow using his devil magic to make me shut up.

Midoriya has won, and God woman is vice president, a title that is nice but utterly useless unless the normal president is killed. Which I doubt will happen here. He's stuttering and dying like my will to live up there. Oh well, soon it won't be his problem anyway. Iida over there is spazzing out at getting a vote, since he voted for Green.

"Great, it's official. Time for lunch, leave." Aizawa says.

Ah, today is the day that the school gets broken into. I'm going to explore, I want to see who it really is that breaks in. That means crusty man!

"Yeah, guys, I'm going to go elsewhere to eat because I have prior commitments. Ceeyaoh."

"Hey wait! L/N!" Someone yells. I turn around, seeing Kaminari trip and fall onto his face. I bust out laughing because I'm a good friend. He gets up. "I thought you were going to text me about your healing stuff," he inquires. He didn't get the notification? Then who did I send it to? Oh well, a problem for another time. aHaha.

"You must've messed up your number. It's a healing factor and I heal from stuff and it's not a quirk, so it can't be taken or negated. The only thing that could possibly kill me is something that doesn't exist." I back away. "I'm going to go consume sustenance now." I walk away, leaving him without the chance to respond to this new information.