October VI-X

OWP POV

The newspapers are beginning to take notice of the murders stacking up, among them being a pro hero and the principal of the top hero training school. Things were gradually getting worse, but far from the ending. Slight suspicion is gathering, but none concrete enough to matter. But anyway. The class continued as normal despite one of the teachers and two of the students dead.

Aizawa, looking worse than normal somehow, slurps down the coffee as if it was the only thing keeping him from collapsing for an indeterminable amount of time, and it is. He rubs his throbbing forehead, forcing himself to stand and address the class.

"Things have been bad lately, but life must continue on despite this, so we're going to simply exercise our quirks inside without costumes and without any possible outside hazards." he groans out, eyes fighting to stay focused. The class slowly get to their feet and make their way out the door, not fairing much better than he. With the exception of M/N, who seemed as normal as he could ever be called. He whistles tunelessly as he exits the room.

Aizawa stares after him.

XXX

The students use their various quirks, blowing shit up, smashing through rocks, breaking their goddamn arms or some shit. Casual stuff, you know. Anyway, M/N is crouching in the corner near a window while fussing with some glasses that are probably Iida's considering no one else wears them. You know the rules, only one megane character per anime. I keep getting off-topic.

M/N narrows his eyes, attempting to focus the beam going through the glasses into a specific point across the room and having a decent amount of trouble because things have just been going too easy for him recently. After a few minutes, he's managed to point them in the right direction only to be suddenly interrupted by the caterpillar who refuses to turn into a butterfly for reasons yet unknown. If he would just give in he would become his ultimate form! But does he? No, he just stays yellow like a slug.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing." M/N jumps like 2 inches because it is not possible that every time a character is surprised they jump a complete foot. That is just way too high. M/N begins choking on a mixture of spit and air, coughing annoyingly. Aizawa, being completely done, whacks him on the back with his foot, also known as kicking and or child abuse which causes M/N to cease and plaster a grin on his face.

"Oh, uh, preparing myself." He holds up a comically large knife to distract from the glasses that are sitting there on the ground. Aizawa narrows his eyes.

"For wh-" he is cut off by a scream from the h/c male, as blood suddenly splurts from where his left arm previously was. I said it was a large knife, and it is. It can cut seamlessly through human limbs solely for comedic effect, and it can be yours today for only 23.99 plus one and three-quarters of human souls. Wow, what a great deal. Get yours today while I still feel like making this joke!

The teacher's eyes widen before rolling in realization at the bloody mist that has settled itself on his being. Disgusting, he thinks, and he is absolutely correct. He raises his hands in defeat and walks away to bother some other kid.

M/N, flailing on the ground, finishes his dramatic little fit and sits back up, flexing his new fingers. It was worth it, probably. He picks up the glasses once again, glancing around for his newest victim. His eyes light up at the sight of a second possible future corpse in the form of Uraraka, who is floating around the glass ceiling like this Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and she was some hobo kid and his pathetic corpse of a grandpa casually wasting money for a factory run by slaves. But yeah, this will end well, M/N thinks.

He once again angles the glasses' beam directly at a certain hot-headed male we are all surprised didn't die earlier. Or later, I don't know.

The blonde was standing apart from the others with the exception of the floaty bitch, letting off massive explosions while screaming unnecessarily. But I suppose if he didn't scream loudly it just wouldn't be a true shonen anime. Yeah.