SONGFIC ONESHOT: Cheesecake Truck by King Missile

So then I got this idea about driving a cheesecake truck

Because I figured at the end of the day

I could take some of the leftover cheesecakes home

And I love cheesecake.

M/N sighs and continues bouncing his pencil eraser on his desk repeatedly. These classes were nothing new, this was the second time taking a history class in his multiple lives already. He sighs again just for the hell of it, purposefully ignoring the growing irritation on Aizawa's face.

"Are you going to stop it or are you going to leave?" Aizawa demands, his eyes growing red and his hair floating somehow. M/N doesn't really reply, busy pondering how exactly the quirk "Erasure" causes hair to defy gravity. He's shaken out of it when something cloth wraps around his torso and yanks him in the direction of the door.

"You know what, just go. I give up on you for the week." With that, M/N finds himself out in the hallway with an entire three days to fuck around. What would be the most productive way to waste this gift from God(the author)? Drive a cheesecake truck of course. I mean, if he doesn't sell all of them he can take them for himself since you don't want to give your customers stale cheesecake, right? Yes, definitely, his stupidity-addled brain answers his vocal questions.

So I went to the cheesecake company

And they asked me if I could drive a truck

And I said yes and they said you're hired.

M/N, still in his school clothes, stops in front of what is most likely the only cheesecake company in Japan. Wow, how convenient!

He walks in and makes his way up to the desk.

"Excuse me, can I get a job here driving a cheesecake truck?" He asks the lady sitting there on Facebook on the company computer. She sits up straight and quickly changes tabs, flushing slightly.

"It's possible we have an opening, I'll check with my supervisor," she says and M/N makes his way to the uncomfortable vinyl seating. The second his ass hits the seat the lady calls out.

"The manager will see you now!"

M/N nods and walks through the only door in the room beside the exit. Inside, there was a single desk with a nondescript middle-aged man sitting behind it. He stands, his hands placed on the desk. With a serious face, he says "Sit down, please."

M/N complies, and the man begins pacing around a bit.

"You must be sent from God. The only mobile cheesecake unit driver just broke his leg from falling out of the seat of the truck, and if we don't give him time off he'll go join a union and make us pay him actual money and upgrade the safety measures around the place." He visibly shudders. "So can you drive?"

M/N nods, thinking back to when he had a week and a half of driver's training back in the States.

"Amazing. Absolutely stunning. You're hired!" The man offers his hand and when M/N grabs it to shake, he's pulled to his feet and finds his face within an uncomfortable distance of the man's heavily sweating face. "And for the love of God, don't run anybody over. We can't afford another bill from the funeral home."

M/N walks out of the building, pausing on the sidewalk to shed a single tear of joy. This just may have been the best decision of his life.