❝code twenty❞

February 1, 9:07 AM

YONGGUK AND ZHENYA'S OLD HOUSE

Zibo had his mouth hung open. He was standing in front of a mansion and he couldn't believe that someone would actually live here.

"This— this is your house?"

Yongguk smiles and nods his head, "I don't like to brag but yes."

Bu Fan was also amazed by the structure and the setting. "We have to make renovations at the headquarters once we go back."

Ruiying scoffed at his statement, "If the boys haven't blown up the place, then yes we can."

Zibo was still spinning from the size, "This isn't a house. This is a palace."

Yongguk walks towards the stair, leading to the front door. "Come on."

The group walked inside the house and everyone was in awe of how big and wide it is.

Qin Fen widens his eyes, "You actually lived here?!"

Kenta chuckles at the Spades' enthusiasm, "What do we have to do now, Yongguk?"

Yongguk looked around the house. "We stay here until Daniel arrives. If I'm correct, there are still hidden cameras here."

Yuriko picks up a wooden clock and opened its case. She spots the small spy cam. "There still is."

Yongguk felt relieved. "Then we head over to the surveillance room. We can watch them from there."

✦✦✦✦✦✦

February 1, 9:10 AM

DIAMONDS' HEADQUARTERS

"Hyung! Hyung!" Seonho runs to the parking lot.

Daniel was ready to leave with Dongho and Zhenya when Seonho chased after them.

"What is it Seonho? I'm in a hurry," Daniel says, opening the window of the car.

Seonho tried to catch his breathe before speaking, "Its... its the Sapphires— Euiwoong got shot."

Dongho raised an eyebrow, "Did the Spades do it?"

Zhenya overheard the conversation. She was handcuffed to the car door. "The Spades would never fire a gun to someone unarmed."

Daniel chuckles, "Sweetie, they aren't unarmed." He looks back to Seonho, "Is he gonna be okay?"

Seonho nods, "He's still unconscious but the doctors say he'll be fine."

"Okay then," Daniel wore his seatbelt again. "Since, he'll be fine, let's go Dongho."

The car drove off, leaving Seonho behind.

✦✦✦✦✦✦

February 1, 9:45 AM

YONGGUK AND ZHENYA'S OLD HOUSE

Daniel smirk as he drags Zhenya inside the house and threw her on the couch.

Zhenya was still in handcuffs so she couldn't easily fight off the guy. "Where are we?"

"Oh, you don't remember? This is your house."

"You're lying. I never lived in Korea!"

"And who told you that? Han Ruiying?"

Zhenya's mouth drop, "H-how do you know her?"

Daniel sat on the couch in front of her, "Let's just say we go way back. Our families did— I mean, we were still kids who had no idea what the real world is like."

"What do you really want Kang Daniel?"

"The truth, Shi Zhenya." Daniel leans in. "Where are the syrums?"