❝code thirteen❞

January 30, 1:08 PM

MEDICAL ROOM
ROAD KNIGHTS MAIN HEADQUARTERS

Daniel eyed the girl who was lying on the bed

Daniel eyed the girl who was lying on the bed. She was still unconscious, her arms and legs strapped around the corners of the bed.

"What are you planning to do now, Daniel?" Minhyun asked, sitting on the couch.

Now that he has the daughter of one of the inventors of a syrum that can cure anything, his true intention is to find out where they have hidden it.

"First, let's get a DNA sample." Daniel motioned to Haknyeon. "I wanna make sure this is the real Shi Zhenya. Not some fake."

Haknyeon stands up and injected a syringe on her right arm, "If we find out who she is, will we tell the others?"

"That depends on the result." He answers, leaning on his chair. He eyed the monitor in front of him as Haknyeon inserted Zhenya's blood on the sampling device.

Daniel tapped his fingers on the table, a bit anxious of the truth.

"Hyung..." Haknyeon eyed Daniel who widens his eyes, seeing the result appear on screen.

Daniel gave them a smug look, "It's her."

✦✦✦✦✦✦

January 30, 3:25 PM

PRISON CELL
ROAD KNIGHTS MAIN HEADQUARTERS

Xikan opens his eyes and the first thing he sees are grills

Xikan opens his eyes and the first thing he sees are grills. "No, no, no," He ran towards it and started shaking them. "Let me out!"

"It's no use," Yanjun mutters from behind him. His back was leaning on the wall. "We've been trying for hours now. Quanzhe even tried picking the lock."

Xikan looked to his left and found the younger one with his head in between his knees. He clicked his tongue, "Where are we?"

"Probably inside the The Knights' main headquarters." Yanjun answers, peeking outside. "Xikan, I have a vague memory of what happened, but I think they took Zhenya."

Xikan nods, "I think so too. That's why we need to get out of here. Where are the others?"

Yanjun pointed at the cell in front of them, "Xukun is in there with Jeffrey and Mubo-ge. As for the rest, I have no idea."

A body appeared from the shadows of the cell in front, "We need to get out of here. Fast." Mubo says.

Quanzhs frowns, "How, ge? They took all our weapons."

Xukun smirks from beside Mubo as he touches his belt, "Not all."

✦✦✦✦✦✦

January 30, 4:46 PM

SURVEILLANCE ROOM
SERPENT HEADQUARTERS

Everyone who was left at China were inside the Serpents' unit

Everyone who was left at China were inside the Serpents' unit. They were waiting for news about the ones who went to Korea, but no matter what Ruibin does, he can't seem to reach them.

"This is bad." He mutters to Ziyang who was sitting beside him, drinking some coffee. "It's been 6 hours ever since the last update."

"Have you tried contacting Zhengting?" Ziyang asks.

Ruibin nods, "I did but no answer,"

"Why don't we track their phones?" Li Rang suggests.

"Qin Fen made them turn their phones off in order to avoid getting tracked by the enemy," Feitong answers. "What about Zhenya's bracelet? Didn't Xikan install a tracker on it?"

"He did," Ruibin typed something his computer, but still no luck. "Shit, I can't track it either."

Feitong frowns, looking at the computer screen who's showing them absolutely nothing, "I hope nothing bad happened. We can't keep losing members."

"Come on," Ziyang motioned to the three. "We haven't eaten in hours, we need our energy."

Li Rang nods, agreeing, but before the four could leave the room, someone was talking through the speaker. "He....anyone....ere...?"

"What the -?"

"Hel...me!!!!!" The person screamed.

"Who is it?" Ziyang asks as Ruibin sat back down in front of the computer. "Where's it coming from?"

"Hold on, I'm trying to track it, old man." He answers a bit annoyed. He was trying his best as he types in some codes.

The only sounds heard in the room were Ruibin's tapping and the others' heavy breathing.

"Oh my god," Was the only thing Ruibin could utter. "It's coming from below us."

Feitong titled his head, "The tunnel?"

"Who is it, Ruibin?" Ziyang asked.

Ruibin waited as the screen tried showing a clearer picture. As soon as they finally noticed who it was, Li Rang bolted from his seat and ran towards the tunnel.

Feitong spoke up, "We need to tell the others that Lu Dinghao is alive."