the broken vase (NC-17)

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful." He then kissed you passionately. You could taste yourself in his lips. He grinded his clothed hips to you. Your hand moved to his shorts open them. Seeing your frustration, he released from you and took off his shorts and underwear, leaving him completely naked.

"You are beautiful too." You pulled him and kissed him again. Now you could feel his warm member grinding inside your thigh. Every time he touched you would moan his name. "I want you."

He gritted his teeth. "I want this as slow as I can. But whenever you begged like that, I just want to slam my cock inside your warm pussy."

"We have so much time after this. I just want to feel you now." Just after you said it. He ran the head on your slick to gather your wetness. He then positioned himself in front of your core and pushed it slowly.

"Oh my God. You're so tight." He pushed it slowly until his entire length deep inside you. You felt slight pain with this stretch and you let out a small whimper. "Am I hurting you?"

You shook your head. "No, I just need a moment. You're so big." You waited until your pain subdued. You have never felt this full before. You love how his warm cock inside you. "Please move, Joon."

He put all of his weight on his arms and putting his arms on the bed, caging your body. He pulled out his cock until just his head remains inside you and thrust into again. He began pumping in and out while you whimpering and moaned in delight. This felt so good. He then angled his hip a bit and hit the sweet spot inside you which made you clenched his cock involuntarily. "Baby, you felt so good. I don't think I am gonna last long."

You could feel the knot inside your stomach began to tighten. "Joon, I am gonn-."

"I know, baby. Me too." His pumping became more sloppy. "Can I come inside you?"

You nodded as you moaned. "Y-yes. Please come inside me. Fill me with yours."

"Fuck. You're so hot, you know that?" He then leaned to you and kissed you. His hand move to your clit and rubbing it. Your orgasm hit you stronger this time. Namjoon could feel how your walls clenched and pulsing against in his cock. After a few thrusts, he thrust you deep and cumming inside you. Painting your walls with his seed and falling on the top of your body.

The room filled with your moans and smell of sex. You both started to control your breaths. His cock was softening inside you and you felt his cum mixed with yours started seeping out. He began to release himself from you, and you whimpered with the sudden emptiness inside you.

Namjoon stood and walked to the bathroom. You couldn't bother to sit, you were tired but happy. Namjoon then back with a warm towel and began to clean your messy core. "I really wanted to make this messier. But, maybe later."

You giggled, "We can have as many as we want, Joon." You reached out your hands. "Just sleep with me now."

Namjoon then wrapped you inside his arms. Your head rested on his broad chest. Your chest swelled with happiness. You have never felt this before. You felt completed. You sunk your head on his chest deeply as your body trembled. Namjoon noticed this, but he just stroked your hair and back. "I am here, babe."

"Thank you for saving me, Joon." You choked as you wrapped your arms around him. Then you fell asleep again, lulled by his warm hands on your body.

Namjoon just smiled. You were sleeping naked beside him, scars on you, but you are still the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He pulled the blanket to cover both of you. He swiped your hair behind your ear, to see you carefully. Namjoon realized, you are indeed hurt and struggling. You were a broken vase that shattered into pieces. You were having a hard time to glue it together. But, still, a broken vase will never be like before. It's just bound to be thrown away.

He remembered how he talked to Myunsoo this afternoon. How Myunsoo finally won the bidding of a cracked vase for $10000. At first, he thought Myunsoo was insane, why did he even buy a cracked vase for such a high price? Myunsoo then explained that the vase was broken in the first place, but now the vase is repaired by mending with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold. Thus, a broken vase turns to something more beautiful and useful. It was the philosophy of Kintsugi, we shouldn't throw away broken objects, instead we should try to repair things, and its breakage can become valuable. Not only the kintsugi vase hid the breakages, but it also illuminates them with gold.

You were still his broken vase, broken by all of the traumatic events and your negative experiences. You tried your best to disguise and hide them. But it is not the only way. You should look for a way to cope with all of those scars positively, and wear it with pride because it is your part of your history. And he wants to help you.

Maybe Namjoon is not THE perfect person for you. Sometimes he is selfish, he is clumsy, and he is not as strong as you. But he is a hard worker and he has something that might help you mending all your scars. Something that can be as valuable as gold.

Namjoon tightened his hug and kissed the top of your head softly.

"I love you, y/n."