Issa Party

Omniscient

"Laurynnn you keep forgetting that one line right there. Go back and do it." China whined as she lay on the floor of Sierras room covering her eyes with her forearm. The three girls had been running lines and placements for hours now and they all were getting irritated with one another.

"Oh my God. Can we take a break?" Lauryn slouched down in Sierra's computer chair. "I'm honestly burned out."

"No, we have to film this in two days and we still don't know the lines." Sierra tossed her script onto her king sized bed and took a sip of water. The script wasn't difficult at all. They'd all been doing full on blockbuster films since basically kindergarten so this should've been a piece of cake. They're minds were clouded with everything that's been going on in their life. They're second visit with their father was tomorrow and no one knew how to handle it.

"Honestly SiSi I don't think I can hear this baby bop shit not one more time." China sat up and pulled her legs to her chest.

"Watch your mouth!" Sierra threw a pillow at her youngest sister which she caught and used to lay down again. "We're gonna do it until ALL of us know it." Sierra was indeed a perfectionist.

"Y'all got one more run through out of me and I'm done." Lauryn stood to go check her phone.

"Can you dim this light a bit SiSi? It's bothering my eyes." China pulled her hood on and curled into herself.

"Fine but you're not falling asleep

"Fine but you're not falling asleep." Sierra dimmed her room light so that they could still read the script.

Lauryn's phone rang signaling a text. "When is mama coming back?" Lauryn had a slight smile on her lips.

"Tomorrow afternoon, why?" Sierra grew suspicious at her younger sister's face.

"No reason. Let's run through this one more time and then I'm calling it a night ladies." Lauryn grabbed her script and started the scene off.

When it was China's turn to deliver her line she didn't budge.

"China!" Sierra lightly kicked at her sister.

"Come on now Chi just this last time." Lauryn looked down at her little sister on the floor.

"What if I told y'all I had a plan?" China sat up and stared at her hands.

"A plan?" Sierra sat on her bed and crossed her legs.

"What kind of plan?" Lauryn was intrigued to say the least.

"A plan for daddy." China finally glanced at her sisters.

"Stop calling him that." Lauryn spat out. "That MANS name is James."

"Well I have a plan for JAMES ass!" China stood to her feet standing face to face with Lauryn.

"And what's that?" Sierra deadpanned. She didn't even know if her sisters remembered exactly how bad James was but she never forgot a day.