"I'm sorry, Kaho." Maika came in and sadly said as she walked near them. The others look over to her as she continued. "I've tried rinsing it, but there is still a stain."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it!" Kaho said sweetly, hoping she would forget about it.

"Um, what should I do..." Maika murmured. "If the stain doesn't come out from the washing machine?"

"Then I should..." She started then started to take off her own clothes. "...do it with my own clothes!"

Karin cup her cheek with one hand beside Mafuyu. "Oh dear..."

"Maika, stop!"

Dino gasped and blushed. The senior of the waitresses quickly poke his eyes to avoid him for seeing further. "No you're not!"

"Noooo!"

=======

A new day has come as the brunette walk to her work with Akizuki next to her. Both of them seem to get use to walking together to work for quite some time now. Almost everyday she and Akizuki had walk together. She didn't mind, she felt comfortable with him.

Akizuki, on the other hand, seems to not mind at all either. He sure like the idea of walking to work together. Ever since he learn she live just below his apartment, he would waited for her before going to work.

Since they first get along, Karin sometimes invite Akizuki to have a walk with her and sometimes take him for lunch. Akizuki would always agreed, but sometimes he would think that they were like on a date.

At least, he would've want it to be.

"Akizuki." Karin said as Akizuki look at him. "Do you have any manga that I could borrow? I feel kind of bored lately at my house and I starting to get crave on reading."

"I thought you have a stack full of mangas now."

"I read all of them and I got bored on re-reading them." Karin replied and then smirk. "Why? Is it because you have some dirty mangas with you?"

Akizuki blushed then look away, crossing his hands. "O-of course not! Why would I have those things!?"

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe because you're a male, and an otaku. A lot of them would have that kind of thing."

"Well not this guy." He opened his eyes to look at her. "If you want to borrow some, follow me back home to my apartment, then. We could play some games there too or maybe watch anime together."

Karin blushed to his sudden invite but nodded. "Sure! My anime should be aired tonight so we could watch it together, then!"

Akizuki smiled then look up to see the familiar logo of their work. Both of them went inside and straight to the break room, only to hear someone yelling.

"What should I do?!"

Both Akizuki and Karin heard as Akizuki opens the door to see a frustrating Kaho. "I'm broke! And they're coming out with a new video game this month!"

Karin and Akizuki put down their bags on the table as Akizuki said. "You just got paid."

Kaho then look down. "I-I kinda use it on the arcade..."

"Huh? How could you use it all in an arcade?" He saw a pile of gifts at the corner. "You use it too much!"

Kaho just stuck her tongue out playfully.

"What are you going to do with all of these?" Akizuki sighed as he picked up a stuffed penguin.

"To be honest, I don't know what to do with all of the prizes. I just stick to the challenges." She said and then remembered about a prize. "Oh right! Karin, this is for you!" Kaho then kneeled down to grab a large stuffed elephant and gave it to Karin.

Karin's eyes sparkled. "F-for me?!" She grab it and hug it. "Wow, nobody ever gave me this large kind of stuff animal. Thank you."

"C-cute..." Akizuki murmured but Karin didn't hear it.

Kaho did, though, and elbowed him on the hip. Akizuki blushed and look away, the stuffed peguin still in his hands.

"You're welcome, Karin. Since you didn't came to the arcade with us that day, I was thinking of giving you one of my winnings." Kaho said as Karin let go of the elephant and hug her.

"Thank you so much, Kaho!"

Kaho giggled and hug her back. As she let go, she grab a pink box. "I was thinking to give this to either Manager or Mafuyu."

Karin gasped. "A Magical Girl Frill figure?! I have one of those when it was sold out."

"Well, I'm sure both of them would've want it." Akizuki said.

"Right."

"Um..." The brunette grab a hold of Akizuki's jacket and pointed at the door. He look at her then to the door.

"Oh, manager."

"Mafuyu!"

Both Dino and Mafuyu overheard them saying about the figurine.

"A magical girl figure!"

"Magical Girl Frill!"

Both of them suddenly look at each other and glared as the atmosphere changes to a battlefield.

"I won't let anyone else have the magical girl, especially you, Mafuyu!"

"And I won't let any sacred kids' anime merch to a guy who changes waifus every three months!"

"Is this normal?" Karin asked as she hug the stuffed elephant that is seating on the table.

Akizuki gave the stuffed penguin to Karin as she sat it with the elephant. "Apparently. They would always be when it comes to a figurine."

"Rock-paper-scissor!"

Dino and Mafuyu yelled as they both let out a hand. Dino was about let out a paper, but Mafuyu punch his stomach and set him flying to the locker. Mafuyu gladly take the box and walked away happily.

"Um. C-can I come in now?"

======

Edited : 13th June 2021
Final edit : 6th July 2022