𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 | vsoo🍯|

Taehyung: hey Chu, my mom said you were here-

Jisoo: we need to talk.

Taehyung: Jisoo look-

Jisoo: listen, I know that you had your reasons for not telling me about Irene. Obviously something happened.

Taehyung: Chichoo-

Jisoo: but I have been wrecking myself. Trying to figure out what it is.

Taehyung: I know I-

Jisoo: but most importantly, why you won't tell me about it. Is it her? Is it me?

Taehyung: Jisoo it is not you.

-his phone on his table vibrates-

---------
𝑇𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑠 𝑀𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠
𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒 シ
---------

Jisoo: Irene?! Seriously?! You said you weren't gonna contact her!

Taehyung: I didn't! Chu, she contacted me!

Jisoo: ugh! I can't believe you right now!

Taehyung: Jisoo please, can we please talk about this?

Jisoo: Right, now we can talk, when you got caught, hm?

Taehyung: no! It's not like that!

Jisoo: THEN WHAT POSSIBLE REASON COULD YOU HAVE FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT HER!!

Taehyung: look! I didn't know that this matters this much to you!

Jisoo: of course it does! How could it not?!

Taehyung: Jisoo listen. Irene and I...

Jisoo looked at him, she narrowed her eyes, her eyes were gleaming with sadness and anger.

Taehyung: Irene was my first love, okay? We have been in the same class for years our families were close, but then my dad passed away. And everything changed for me. I became a different person. Then Irene's dad got a per-motion and they moved away to here.

Jisoo: so then you what? Followed her?!

Taehyung: no, my mom, she switched jobs and she had an eye on this house for awhile and she's the one who wanted to move here

Jisoo: but you had no trouble coming along I'm sure. -she narrowed her eyes at him-

Taehyung: Kim Jisoo That is not the reason. After my dad passed, Irene she...she couldn't cope anymore. Once her family moved, I guess she sort of escaped from me and my troubles.
It was a horrible time for me..it felt like I lost absolutely everything and that's why I don't like to talk about it because it brings back these dark feelings that I hate.

Jisoo: tell me something.

Taehyung: what is it, princess?

Jisoo: did you or did you not hope to get back together with Irene when you moved here last summer.

Taehyung was silent, he looked down, then looked back at Jisoo, his eyes filled with sorrow.

Jisoo: you did?! -Jisoo was about to wak out of the room-

Taehyung: But then I met you Jisoo! The first time I saw you Jisoo, I knew that I just had to get to know you. And Irene became unimportant at that point on! Don't you see? Nothing's changed!

Jisoo: you're just gonna say anything that can save yourself right now.. -Jisoo lowers her head-

Taehyung: no Jisoo! Please just listen to me! You're the most important thing in my life right now!-