“You really think a bird can stand against an ground animal?” Leo asks quizzically.

And there it goes an clear opening line for my fathers favourite story as he began “Oh, I know, I've actually seen it” his voice filling the the meat hall, others sitting silently as he told the tale about the eagle and the bear. I've heard the story a million times and I still love hearing it again and again. How the eagle protected his family against the rogue bear and defeated him.

Leo sat quietly leaning slightly towards me, listening, hanging on my fathers every word. I watched his mouth tugging up in the corner as my father told about the young eagles family. His eyes glistening with light as the story came alive through our kings words.

--------------------------------------------------------

We walked slowly together into the bedroom, our shoulders occasionally bumping.

“I like your father” Leo softly said.

“Yeah, he's great!” I smiled to him.

“He's so different from mine.”

“How was it growing up with your father?”

He stod by his bedside and turned towards me. “It was...” He hesitated. “cold” he saw my disapproving stare an continued. “He never hurt me, never physically, anyways, and I had my mom and my sisters.”

Still facing me he unzipped his hoddie. Heavy muscle contoured his abs like marble. He pushed the fabric a bit more to the side, exposing his lickable skin. My mouth watered and seeing his pierced nipples made my dick twerk a happy beat.

I knew I should turn away, but my body were numb and I just couldn't turn my gaze away from this beautiful man before me.

“My sisters were not always so..” he shrugged and the sweater dropped from the left shoulder revealing a tribal tattoo.”-You know.”

  He slowly pulled the sweater of the rest of his left arm, showing me the rest of his tattoo, which was intertwined in a complicated nest from his shoulder, over his hard biceps and stopped right above his elbow.

Usually a man of his standard, high in the monarchy and all that, would have a tattoo of their shifting animal, to intimidate any rival. A tribal was unusual, maybe he had gotten his hawk somewhere else, my gaze went over his pants. Maybe on his muscular thigh? Or on his....

“Yeah” Leo said and I moved quickly my gaze to his, but he continued like he didn't notice my heated stare “They were actually like my best friends” He took off the rest of the sweater and threw it on the chair that had been my bed the last few days. Was he throwing me a bone? It was more like a boner for the night but I wasn't complaining. “Before my father brainwashed them anyway.”

I cleared my throat not wanting to sound groggy “We can go se them if you like, or they can come here?”

“No that won't be necessary,” he rubbed his bare neck, an unsure gesture I come to find endearing. ”They are not like they used to be.”

I nodded, understanding. Turning slightly and taking a step towards the chair.

“Rex” His tongue rolling on the R in my name, was almost predatory. Meeting his eyes he continued “Would you like to sleep in the bed?”

“Like alone or...”

“With me” he wispered.

“Yes” I closed the distance between us. Not able to contain myself I let my eyes wander gladly over his beautiful naked torso.