first date 🧡together

[Chaewon]

Im sitting here at my seat while listening to the lesson but not that much cause ive been staring at minjoo for a long time.

"Ms.kim chaewon please dont look at minjoo we all know that shes pretty" mrs.kang seulgi said.

"Hahah yah chaewon are you inlove?"ryujin tease me.

"Just confess"yuna said too.

"CMON CHAEWON!!"all my classmate starts to tease me while me? im not comfortable and minjoo too.

"guyss quiet!!!" mrs.kang shouted .

"I have a confession!"hyewon said.

'hayss is she going to say i love you at minjoo?'

i rest my head to my table and still looking at minjoo.

'i want you to be mine minjoo'

"What? this is not a confession lesson so you guys stop!"mrs.kang said.

"I LOVE YOU.."im shocked of what i heard.

'Okay heres the winner'

"Kwon eunbi"she said makes my eyes widen and at the same that i want to celebrate.

"WOAHHHH!!! is this hyebi?"yena said while clapping her hands signing at me to clap too.

i clapped and mrs.kang just looked at us.

"yah! hyewon! out !"she said and hyewon goes out so happy.

i looked at minjoo again and she caught me but i just gave her a smiled and she smiled at me too.

Time skip
[dismiss]

"Minjoo!" i called her and run to her.

"What? "she said.

"Are you going home now?"i asked and she nodded.

"Can you please accompany me somewhere"i asked .

"ask your boyfriend" she said . she look so upset and mad at me.

"I dont have boyfriend"i said and then felix pop behind.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding shes my sister dont worry"he said and gave minjoo something i am curious.

"Bye"he then waved at us and i tried to look of what he gave to minjoo but minjoo keeps hiding it to me.

"Im going"she said while holding that usb or something.

"wait accompany me first"i said and grabs her arms and we starts to run.

*Slow mo* moments

while we're running im looking at her , this is what i want forever.

i want to hold her hands always i want to protect her and of course i want her to be mine forever.

'shes too pretty and i cant take my eyes away from her'

we arrive at the place where is there's so many people and couples are dating while looking at the sky that full of stars
i can see her smiling while looking at the sky .