Hospital pt3🖤

[Yujin]

its been a long time and i really miss chaewon so i decided to visited her with wonyoung .

"Yah~ lets visit my friend chaewon" I shouted .

"with?"wonyoung asked and cross her arms.

"With you my gad "i said and rolls my eyes.

"okey then!"she said .

We are too busy here at school because of chaewon bruh i really miss her although shes always ignoring me sometimes.

"Lets go!"i said waiting for wonyoung . shes in her locker putting some things while me?she always making me wait.

"Lets go"she said and holds my arms instead of my hands.

"Do we need to tell about that issues? at school?"wonyoung asked.

"about chaewon and chaeyeon?" i said and puts my other hand in my chin thinking about another problem we needed to resolve.

"Yeah all the campus know that they fucked each other because of that girl who is in the bathroom that time and i heard some moans too"wonyoung said i shut her mouth.

"Yah~ dont say that in public " i said and she nooded.

"Are you done talking about chaeyeon and chaewon thingy?"suddenly someone voice pop behind us.

we turned around to see who is it and from the voice we already know thats she is the president of this school shes the daughter of the owner of this school 'MIYAWAKI SAKURA'

"Ahm sakura?"i said trying not to smile tho shes too scary but we all know she has this kind of feelings for chaeyeon thats why she always ask when i talk about chaeyeon.

"Hmmm about the issues i dont know what to do"i said and went my head down cause i dont want some of my friends get bullied.

"Are you afraid ? about chaeyeon and chaewon ? its so simple yujin"she said and i widen my eyes to know whats the solution about this.

"Use your powerful pencil"she said and i just laugh .

"Pabo!"i shouted at her who is about to walk away but then she stopped when i said that.

"What?!!!"she said so mad and look at me.

she pinch me in my ear thats so freaking hurt....

"Babe? my gad hahaha i thought you're strong bruh"wonyoung said.

"I am" i said .

"Thats why you cant fuck me right? haha"wonyoung said and we walked away to see sakura walk away too because we're too sweet.

"Yah! if you see chaeyeon tell her i want to talk to her"she shouted and we both nodded.

we sat on the bus ready to go and to have some conversation with chaewon who is now have some issues.

i feel wonyoung's head landed to my shoulder 'you must be so tired'

i looked at her but she sudden opened her eyes makes me look at other side.

"You keep staring"she said and pinch my cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?"she asked and i realize that its so freaking hot here.

"N-Nothing its just you're too sweet"i said and she smiled at me and holds my hands .

i just looked at her with our hands intertwined together bruh 'im dying'

we bought some foods for chaewon and also for minjoo who always visiting chaewon bruh she already forgot about her studies but not that much.

"Hey!"i saw chaeyeon coming towards us.

"ey! sakura wants to talk to you at the park right now"wonyoung said.

"Yeah see you later"chaeyeon said waving at us.

we opened the door which is chaewon's room and we're surprise to see minjoo and chaewon playing something .

"Heyy chaewon!"i said .

"Oh you're here" she said and walk closer to us slowly and hug us.

"How are you?"she asked with smile on her face making me so curious 'why is she so happy?'.

"We need to talk"i said and make a poker face.

"is that important?"chaewon asked and cross her arms and sat to her bed.

i wrote something on her arm slings shes using.

" the issues about you and chaeyeon "i said and she raise her eye brows with 'what the fuck' face.

"Issues?"chaewon asked and i nodded.

"Yeah, someone saw the both of you making out at the bathroom and she has the record on her phone and suddenly explode that using the speaker of school "wonyoung explain.

"Fuck who did that?" she asked and we dont have any idea about it.

"Ask sakura she knows everything "i said and she nodded and let her self calm a little bit while minjoo is shocked of what she heard from us.

"By the way we're here to visit not to give you some  bad news but i think i just did"wonyoung said we put the food on the table and we left.

.
.