Bet🤝

[Chaewon]

I prepared my lunch so that i cant waste my money from now on like yena does for her girlfriend .

"Hey!Ey ey ey!"i heard a duck coming closer to me again as i turned around to face her so annoyed.

"See you later by the way can i ask you for a favor promise this will be the last time im asking you "she said and i crossed my arms waiting for her to say something.

" Actually we're going out if you want to com—-"shes about to say something but i cut her .

"Hmm?so you're telling to be a good thirdwheeler ?like im going to take you and yuri a selfie and then i will grab both of your bags?"i said and i rolls my eyes and look at her again seriously.

"im tired of it! but okay i will do that for your reputation "i said and crossed my arms she just looking at me while her mouth was left there open.

"Im not finished yet ill bring a girl for your date its actually yuri's friend so what do you think its just a bet date with her for 10days" she said and im just here looking seriously at her like'do i really need to do that'

"Okay bet!" i said and she did a bro move like giving a high-five to each other.

"nice then see you later?" she said and pointing at the canteen .

i nodded and walk away and entered the class where there's so many students whispering.

"Yah chaewon how are you?"eunbi asked and walk closer to me and slam the table in front of me .

"Im good you?"i asked her too and then she sat under my table.

"Hmm i heard yena and yuri will setting you for a blind date with mix of bet"she said. i laugh so hard knowing that she has this ear of here all over the school.

"So?"i said and she just walked away .

"Eyy! chaewon can you help me"sudden minjoo ask for my help so i went to her and looks at her notebook.

"what can i help?"i asked while im standing here in front of her.

"Help me with this "she said pointing to her math notebooks.

'shit math '

"Ahmm~ minjoo i can help you with that"hyewon sudden said and pushed me away .

"Are you two dating?"yujin asked while putting her arms in my shoulder without permission.

"No"minjoo said and hyewon is about to say yes but minjoo answer fast.

"don't assume that minjoo likes you back cause all of our classmate knows that she has this girl shes been crushing on and her name is chaewon" eunbi intrupet.

"Yeah thats mah friend "yujin said and poiting at me using her lips.

"O-okay"thats what hyewon can say actually i dont like being with a girl like minjoo so thats makes me think to accept yena's offer.

"Okey class sit down"mrs.hwang came and we all stand up to greet her .

after a boring lesson me and yena decided to talk about the blind date.

"So this is her number " yena said grabbing my phone and she keeps typing the number on my phone and then she save it.

"wait? babe?"i asked yena because i saw she added the contact right? but with the name 'babe' on it.

"so you better go and wear a nice clothes later "yuri said tapping my shoulder then i saw minjoo coming towards me.

"Chaewon! you forgot this"she said handing me my ballpen.

"Oh thanks "i said and she is about to go but i grabbed her arms to stop her.

"All of our classmate knows that you like me right?"i said and she just nodded.

"Then stop liking me if you dont want to get in trouble" i said and walk away leaving her behind but i decided to stop from walking and turned around to see her face.

"Aren't you going back at the classroom?" i ask.

"no,go ahead im going to the toilet first "she said and starts going there.

Im just thinking why she's in love with me even im always ignoring her like i dont care about her.
but i feel something that i cant explain bruh i must go.

i arrive in front of our classroom when i am about to open the door but minjoo did first .

"I know how to open"i said and she just looked at me .

'did she cry?'

"Im not opening this door for you im doing it for my self to enter because you're always staring at the door "she said make shocked she never talk to me like that.

I sat at my chair and looking at minjoo so far shes next to yujin tho.

"yah! chaewon" i heard yujin whispering trying to call me without the teacher notice it.

"What?"i mouthed .

she throws a piece of paper in my face makes me groan in pain.

"ms.kim chaewon are you okay?"our teacher said.

"ah yeah i am"i said and glared at yujin.

"Give me that paper"the teacher came in front of me and look at the paper im holding on right now.

"Yah! dont give it!!"yujin mouthed make my friends look at me so nervous also that minjoo.

"ms.kim?" she repeat and grabs the paper yujin gave to me .

dan dan dan dan.

i feel nervous right now about this paper im sweating so bad i just want to faint right now.

"ouchh!" i heard minjoo yelp and thats the reason to caught our teacher attention .

"maam minjoo is hurt by yujin" hyewon shouted and look at me and yujin so bad.

"Dont do that again"our teacher said and gave me the paper and she went closer to minjoo.

"sorry i just bought a new pencil and i tried to stab her if this pencil is a powerful one for those bullies"yujin excuse and wink at our teacher we're all laughing because of her.

"minjoo are you okey? sorry i didnt mean to do it"yujin said and i saw her giving minjoo a bandaids.

and then i took the chance to look at the paper.

"Hey teach me how to kiss wonyoung for the first time with love in it" i read it in my mind .

"yah!"i whispered at her .

"i will show you later" i mouthed and she just gave me a thumbs up.

[Eyyy!! hope y'all like it ☺️]